5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AltiTude Ram
6 hours 40 minutes ago
 Total posts:   2281  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

This week has been tough. A ton of injuries and its only week 3.

Bright side is the 49ers have also been bit by the injury bug. Deebo and CMC are both expected to not play. Ward is also walking the line of not playing.

The Rams still have players that can step up. Whittington and Tutu are both capable to make plays. Kyren can be a factor.

The biggest concern is the O-line holding up in run blocking and pass blocking.

The 9'ers center is near the bottom in PFF rankings. If the Rams can generate some pressure and make tackles they can keep this game close.

On offense, they need to run the fricken football and protect the franchise player (Stafford).

I'm not giving up in week 3 and I would hope most of you're with me. A very important Division Game that can set the tone going forward for the rest of the season!

by ramsman34
3 hours 7 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9047  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Well this is it baby!!! I took the whiners in the suicide pool. And I want to get knocked out by a Rams win. 12 personnel might be tough with Davis Allen as a DNP again. I guess they can use Hall and Parkinson but I don’t expect a lot of 12. We will see. Hopefully the Rams can run the ball. That will allow them to be in the game, IMO. Staff drops back 35+ and it could be an ugly game. No idea what Rams team shows up. But I’ll be watching regardless.

by Elvis
3 hours 5 minutes ago
 Total posts:   39544  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I didn't start a thread because i started the last two and wanted to shake things up juju-wise...

by ramsman34
1 hour 52 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9047  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

• 1 / 1
5 posts Sep 19 2024