95 posts
  • 10 / 10
 by snackdaddy
2 days 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   9800  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I remember hearing how Fiske was a handful during camp. Disruptive and hard to block. I fear it may have been another case of a guy being a camp star and nothing else. We wanted so badly to have someone in Donald's spot that we over valued the guy they drafted to take that spot.

by Dare
2 days 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   219  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

As I posted a while ago, Hoecht is fine as a MIKE (ILB). He knows interior DL concepts as he was Donald's backup for a while. Hoecht knows how to take on a block and shed it. Something the young guys struggle with early in their careers.

Brown is nothing but a tackling dummy out there. At most he impedes but rarely tackles. He doesn't require a double team, most centers take him out of the play single blocking. He simply isn't a 0T NT because he doesn't have the strength and struggles to shed blocks.

Shula has the players, he's on the right track, but he simply needs to put it all together. It's going to be a matter of how fast these guys can come together. I think Witherspoon and Nsekhe could end up being key pieces to help both sides of the ball. Maybe not as starters but with Witherspoon in rotation and Nsekhe as depth at OT. Time to sit McClendon and begin to transition him to OG IMO. Dotson is trying to tough it out but they need better at run blocking on the right side other than a hurt RG.

by ramman2999
2 days 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   616  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Just throwing this out there.

If Bryce Young flames out in Carolina. Would yall be open to bringing him here. With our weapons head coach. We could remake his career. And turn him into a player.

I think Mcvay could work wonders with him. Have him learn from Stafford.

by actionjack
2 days 59 minutes ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I remember hearing how Fiske was a handful during camp. Disruptive and hard to block. I fear it may have been another case of a guy being a camp star and nothing else. We wanted so badly to have someone in Donald's spot that we over valued the guy they drafted to take that spot.

Way way too early to make any conclusions on that. Kobie didn’t do much until the second half of the season.

I’m on vacay since Saturday my quick take

Arizona played with their hair on fire, we looked like a team that played a Sunday night OT game.

On offense obviously the o-line is keeping us from having much success, sounds like another combo this week with Jonah hurt again. Hopefully Alaric and Bruss can help the line get right. We need some freaking continuity.

On defense our youth showed. Terrible gap integrity, you can’t rush Kyler like that, you wonder how this wasn’t emphasized enough.

Also have to question moving on from E Jones with a week to go. He led the titans this past Sunday with 9 tackles and 2 tfls.

by ramman2999
4 hours 11 minutes ago
 Total posts:   616  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Id like Bryce on the Rams.

Seems like a Mcvay player. Smart just some things we need to clean up. With great players around him. I think he can be productive.

This is about the foundation after Stafford. Let him see the field watch the game. And after Stafford retires in two seasons let him step in.

Jordan Love him.

• 10 / 10
95 posts Sep 18 2024