95 posts
  • 9 / 10
 by ramsman34
2 days 22 hours ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

ramman2999 wrote:We gotta get all these guys back. Does Kupp even play against the 49ers?

He was in a walking boot after the game. My guess would be no, he doesn’t play.

We are staring down the barrel of 0-3. The Rams historically do not recover from 0-2 starts, let alone 0-3. We will be lucky to beat the Bears. Raiders look better than we thought. Packers won without Love.

The Rams don’t look like they have enough remaining “talent” to beat anyone. As it stands right now.

If the Rams aren’t 2-3 going into the bye, I can’t see a winning season let alone playoffs. And I can’t see 2-3 at the bye right now either.

by ramman2999
2 days 22 hours ago
 Total posts:   615  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Let’s try to win a Super Bowl this year. Ima enjoy Stafford if he retires at the end of the season. I’m all for a season of tanking for Arch Manning or Riola.

by bremillard
2 days 22 hours ago
 Total posts:   629  
Veteran

ramman2999 wrote:Let’s try to win a Super Bowl this year. Ima enjoy Stafford if he retires at the end of the season. I’m all for a season of tanking for Arch Manning or Riola.

They won't and should not tank but if this game is any indication they may well be in the tank before the season is out. Some games are disappointing. This one wasn't worth watching. The players should be embarrassed. Their effort was non-existent. The entire team sleep walking to minute 60. Not really sure what McVay can even say.

by Dare
2 days 21 hours ago
 Total posts:   219  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

Not only was McClendon a disaster, but Jackson showed why he's not in Detroit and why they shifted him to center. The whole left side was a disaster.

Alaric really screwed this team. They made a mistake in not being able to activate Nsekhe and playing him at LT.

Dotson was obviously not up to form either considering he was playing hurt. That said the right side held up better in pass protection, but it was clear on run plays Dotson was playing hurt. It is 2022 all over again.

Defensively, tackling was atrocious. Too many times they were lunging and not wrapping up. Brown was getting pushed around. Either get Gallimore up to speed or they need to play Davis at NT and simply play a 1T NT. Shula needs to shift Hoecht inside because they don't have enough bulk inside. He had Brennan Jackson inactive. I hope he would shift Hoecht to MIKE and let Jackson play as rotational OLB.

Defensively they didn't look prepared. Too many times the DBs simply dropped coverage as Kyler scrambled. That is the worst thing they could do yet they did it repeatedly. I wasn't able to watch most of the game though it probably doesn't matter.

Getting Alaric back and activating Nsekhe will go a long way in resolving their LT issue. Overall there is nothing that can't be improved upon with better coaching and getting some guys back. It looks like this OL will be a work in progress for most of the season due to injuries. IMO if they had Noteboom and Avila playing this would have been a different game.

You have to wonder if McClendon is really their RT of the future. IMO he is better suited for OG because of his heavy feet. With Nsekhe and Alaric you have to wonder if they might move McClendon to LG and Jackson back to center. They need the size and power inside to run. Limmer will be a good center but he is still a rookie. Alaric can take over LT with Nsekhe playing swing OT.

Regardless just having better play at LT will be huge next week.

by ramsman34
2 days 21 hours ago

Hoecht is down to 265. Can’t play him inside. I like the other ideas there. Also, Hoecht is not a Mike backer. He can’t play in space like that Speights is a much better option. Hoecht is an edge/possibly a DE. That’s it.

If Limmer didn’t grade well, putting Jonah at center but maybe Bruss at LG makes sense. We need some power there. McClendon looks like only a backup. He is horribly non/athletic and his technique goes to shit very quickly. Waist bender with slow feet. He doesn’t seem to have good power/play strength.

I want to see Speights at IlB. He is big, fast, and physical. I can live with his rookie mistakes.

I don’t know who the answer is at DT. No one had done anything except Turner and he is really specifically a 3 -Tech

At edge, Agent zero had a rough game. Inside, Fiske has been a disappointment. He does not look like a starter. Maybe a situational inside rusher. Bobby Brown is a waste of roster space.

by ramman2999
2 days 21 hours ago
 Total posts:   615  
Veteran

No tanking this season tanking next season.

When Manning and Raiola are draft eligible.

by RAMMAN76
2 days 20 hours ago
 Total posts:   618  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Cameron DaSilva
September 15, 2024 4:19 pm PT

Nothing went right for the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. Though the result was the same as their Week 1 loss to the Detroit Lions, this defeat feels so much worse for Sean McVay’s squad.

The Rams were steamrolled by the Arizona Cardinals, 41-10, getting outplayed in every facet of the game. They were outgained, 489-245, and had 10 fewer first downs. They scored fewer points in the game than the Cardinals scored in the first seven minutes.

Afterwards, Sean McVay was understandably frustrated. It was the second-worst loss of his career, only trailing the 39-point defeat against the Ravens in 2019. He told reporters that he saw nothing positive to take away from the loss, which is rare for the Rams coach to say.

“There’s no positives to take away from this one,” he said.

He was just happy the game was over, calling that “the only positive thing” to come from it. Rams fans probably feel the same way.

by Lancer
2 days 20 hours ago
 Total posts:   182  
Rookie

My goodness, just rewatch the highlight play of Emari Demercado (31) in the 4th qtr; says it all about how this team was.

by Joe Pendleton
2 days 20 hours ago
 Total posts:   1928  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

honestly, i saw cats playing harder in my juco days.. just pathetic effort, so gross

by ramsman34
2 days 17 hours ago

Joe Pendleton wrote:honestly, i saw cats playing harder in my juco days.. just pathetic effort, so gross

Man I felt the same. Juco and my semi pro days. Dudes sellout every snap. Not today.

Not today.

• 9 / 10
95 posts Sep 18 2024