5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsman34
2 days 22 hours ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

1. Pull either Reeder or Rozeboom for Speights. He’s far more physical and has better range than both of them. I’ll take the trade off of potential rookie mistakes for physicality and play making ability.

2. Pull Tre White and start either Wallace or Woods. Unless Durant is not close to 100. Then sit Durant for a rookie.

3. If J Johnson can’t go move Lake to safety and use a corner in nickel. Kinchens looks lost.

4. Give Corum more reps at RB. Heck, try some 2-back sets.

5. Intentionally target the TEs please.

6. If Limmer graded out poorly, move Jonah back to C and put Bruss at LG next to A Jax.

by BobCarl
2 days 21 hours ago
 Total posts:   4358  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:try some 2-back sets.
yes please at least once or twice .. the defense will think it is the ole "max protect" ...

by ramsman34
2 days 21 hours ago

BobCarl wrote:yes please at least once or twice .. the defense will think it is the ole "max protect" ...

Run and pass threat plus RB pass pro and check down ability. Can even play with 3 WRs if ya want to skip the TE. Wouldn’t try that against SF though.

by ramsww
2 days 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   522  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

ramsman34 wrote:1. Pull either Reeder or Rozeboom for Speights. He’s far more physical and has better range than both of them. I’ll take the trade off of potential rookie mistakes for physicality and play making ability.

2. Pull Tre White and start either Wallace or Woods. Unless Durant is not close to 100. Then sit Durant for a rookie.

3. If J Johnson can’t go move Lake to safety and use a corner in nickel. Kinchens looks lost.

4. Give Corum more reps at RB. Heck, try some 2-back sets.

5. Intentionally target the TEs please.

6. If Limmer graded out poorly, move Jonah back to C and put Bruss at LG next to A Jax.

Didn’t I suggest keeping JJax in his newly assigned role at Center? Unless we somehow beat the Niners coming off a loss to the Vikes, the season will be officially over and in full REBUILD.

by ramsman34
2 days 4 hours ago

ramsww wrote:Didn’t I suggest keeping JJax in his newly assigned role at Center? Unless we somehow beat the Niners coming off a loss to the Vikes, the season will be officially over and in full REBUILD.

You did. But the options at LG at the time were??? IF Limmer graded out well at C, I guess keep him there. But J Jax didn’t look great at LG.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Sep 18 2024