95 posts
  • 3 / 10
 by actionjack
1 week 9 hours ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:About as “must win” as you can get this early in the season. If the OL can perform we have a good chance. MCV will scheme it up for the best chance to be successful. The D has a massive challenge with their run game, their TEs and making sure Harrison doesn’t use this week to go off.

It’s probably going to be another close game.

This has to be a Kyren game, this is where we have beaten them consistently in the past. Hopefully at least K-Dot plays and we have a pretty decent push. Should be a good game for all our rb's. Also based on what Higs has done in the past against the cards, I expect Parkinson to have a great game too.

by actionjack
1 week 8 hours ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Boom McVay just said Havs is playing moving McClendon to LT. Avila a small surgery to speed up healing, it was planned.

by snackdaddy
1 week 8 hours ago
 Total posts:   9802  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:About as “must win” as you can get this early in the season. If the OL can perform we have a good chance. MCV will scheme it up for the best chance to be successful. The D has a massive challenge with their run game, their TEs and making sure Harrison doesn’t use this week to go off.

It’s probably going to be another close game.

Last year Kyren ran wild through their defense. McVay's gotta stick with the run. I worry about wearing Kupp out. But with Puka on IR I think he has to target Kupp at least 15 times. Get Robinson and Johnson involved too. And Parkinson.

Murray's gonna scramble a lot. Verse and Young need to be disciplined and make sure he's contained in the pocket as much as possible. Do that and the Cards offense will struggle. Let him get outside and run for first downs then it gets tough for the defense.

by Zen_Ronin
6 days 6 hours ago
 Total posts:   2106  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Waving Yeast is a bit of a surprise for me. Not a standout player by any means, but a solid contributor. We do definitely have more pressing needs though, so the move is understandable.

• 3 / 10
95 posts Sep 20 2024