126 posts
  • 13 / 13
 by snackdaddy
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9802  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I'm not much into moral victories most the time. A loss is a loss. But what Stafford did behind a line with 2nd and 3rd stringers was amazing. I thought there was no chance to get back in the game with that line. Imagine what he can do with a healthy first string?

by ramsman34
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9055  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Imagine we actually see a healthy first string anytime soon. Gotta hope we can get most/all back the game after the bye.

by BobCarl
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4360  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

actionjack wrote:PFF giving Stafford a grade in the 50's was all I need to know about PFF ratings. Garbage
Stafford is a cerebral Qb with a lot of talent, to me he is more of a Greg Maddux type of player ... brilliant mind that can outsmart the opposition, has ball movement unlike anyone else in the NFL and perfect placement, and not to mention the chemistry with Kupp. Nobody knows how to generate ratings for those attributes.

They can underrate Stafford all they want ... all the way to the Hall of Fame.

by actionjack
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

BobCarl wrote:Stafford is a cerebral Qb with a lot of talent, to me he is more of a Greg Maddux type of player ... brilliant mind that can outsmart the opposition, has ball movement unlike anyone else in the NFL and perfect placement, and not to mention the chemistry with Kupp. Nobody knows how to generate ratings for those attributes.

They can underrate Stafford all they want ... all the way to the Hall of Fame.

If he can survive the season and play remotely like he did in Detroit he will be shoe in for the HOF. He was a wizard against the Detroit, some of those throws on he could make.

by snackdaddy
1 week 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   9802  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:PFF giving Stafford a grade in the 50's was all I need to know about PFF ratings. Garbage

Some people use their metrics as gospel. End of conversation. Giving Stafford that grade means someone was not paying attention. Not many quarterbacks could put them in a position to pull out a win with those circumstances. The loss came down to a coin toss. I guess they gave him a failing grade because he called heads instead of tails.

by actionjack
1 week 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Some people use their metrics as gospel. End of conversation. Giving Stafford that grade means someone was not paying attention. Not many quarterbacks could put them in a position to pull out a win with those circumstances. The loss came down to a coin toss. I guess they gave him a failing grade because he called heads instead of tails.

Still a little irritated that he called "heads" lol. come on you always call tails

• 13 / 13
126 posts Sep 20 2024