95 posts
  • 2 / 10
 by actionjack
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramman2999 wrote:Key factors Arizona Jonah Williams out

The trenches will be a huge factor. Look for Jerod Verse Kolby Turner and Fiske to eat early and often.

We were going against the best offensive line in football in Detroit. Different here.

I like the linebackers containing Kyler.

Gotta watch Marvin Harrison Jr. he’s gonna eat cause they are going to feed him. Maybe give Tredeveous White some help.

I think the defensive line will wreck the game for Kyler.

Our side run Kyren if he gets gassed get Blake Corynoum in there. Just keep running the ball. Play the time of possession and keep these guys off the field. Don’t want to be in a situation where’s Arizona has the ball last. That can’t happen.

These are the games where you lean on your head coach I think Sean Mcvay will have a very good game plan in place for the Rams.

We have always done well against the Kyler led Cards for a variety of reasons, but one of the main reasons was AARON DONALD. He was great at providing pressure in Kyler face, now we need our DL to step up overall.

Again run, run and run the ball and run some more. Maintain the ball and score via ground while mixing in the pass. This is a huge game with all our injuries and tough schedule prior to the bye.

by ramman2999
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   617  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

We have to win this game. Next game is 49ers and they look real good.

by Zen_Ronin
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   2106  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I am mentally prepared to not panic until after the bye, but gawddamn do I need the Rams to win this game!

by ramsman34
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   9055  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

No doubt. They need to win without any more injuries. Gonna need all hands on deck for the whiners.

by Dare
1 week 14 hours ago
 Total posts:   221  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

Being a backup center is tough because he needs rep with QB1 and time to understand the offense. I like McMahon I do. He's a clear upgrade to McAllister who is strictly a center. McMahon gives them depth at both Center and OG.

Dylan has good mobility and feet for the positions. The problem is he came in understrength and lacking in technique. I don't see the need to rush him because with McAllister they have a backup center they can count on through the bye. After the bye week, I can see them activating McMahon on game days. The signing of a developmental OL player to the active roster would seem to me to be a clear indicator that Limmer is being looked at as a long term starter at center and not merely as a backup.

Philly didn't want to lose him and I was surprised they exposed him by trying to slip him onto the PS. But they could see in TC he needed to bulk up, strengthen, and improve his technique.

by snackdaddy
1 week 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   9802  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

This is a very important early season game. With all the guys on IR and SF looming the next week, we can't afford to start 0-2. Not to mention its a division game.

by ramsman34
1 week 9 hours ago
 Total posts:   9055  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:This is a very important early season game. With all the guys on IR and SF looming the next week, we can't afford to start 0-2. Not to mention its a division game.

About as “must win” as you can get this early in the season. If the OL can perform we have a good chance. MCV will scheme it up for the best chance to be successful. The D has a massive challenge with their run game, their TEs and making sure Harrison doesn’t use this week to go off.

It’s probably going to be another close game.

by actionjack
1 week 9 hours ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Zen_Ronin wrote:I am mentally prepared to not panic until after the bye, but gawddamn do I need the Rams to win this game!

I can appreciate this comment so much :D

• 2 / 10
95 posts Sep 20 2024