36 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by Joe Pendleton
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1922  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:

and.. since when does anyone but the head coach get to signal for a timeout??? so lame :roll2:

by PARAM
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   12399  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

One sure way to overcome questionable officiating is be good enough to position yourself immune to that. Baltimore shot theirselves in the foot on numerous occasions Thursday. Get on the LOS scrimmage after that first call and it's a mute point. I don't even like the belt buckle rule. You play on the LOS so your helmet should be even with the center's shoulder pads. Where TF is the center's belt buckle? Fans can't see it and neither can the refs.

by ramsman34
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9028  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

MCLs can “heal” without surgery. But it takes a long time. He’s out 4-6 weeks is my guess.

by Zen_Ronin
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   2104  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Rams/Packers 4 weeks from tomorrow…

I'd put money on him being back just in time for the Rams....because they always are. :roll2:

Of all the teams in the league, we really seem to rarely get lucky with "easy" wins. I rememeber watching the Seahawks dominate our division when the rest of the west SUCKED, and wouldn't you know it, as soon as the Rams got good so did the 9ers, and the Seahawks barely regressed. I would have LOVED to see what McVay would have accomplished with a pushover division.

by ramsman34
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9028  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Ya. Like billicheat had in the AFC east for all those years.

by PARAM
1 week 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   12399  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Cincinnati upset by the Patriots! 17 of 39 people in a survivor pool I'm in were knocked out. It's always that way in week 1.

Vikings torch the Giants. Daboll on the coach watch? :D

Raheem loses the opener. New coaches go 3-4 (if you don't count Pierce).

I didn't watch any of the Bears game but Williams wins the opener....with 90 yards passing, 108 yards total?

by Elvis
1 week 18 hours ago
 Total posts:   39531  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The morning games were a lot more fun than the afternoon.

Bears offense didn't do anything but their defense and special teams did a lot...

• 3 / 4
36 posts Sep 16 2024