20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by snackdaddy
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   9795  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I think Kupp kicking off was a comment made in jest. Big Whit explained the reasoning behind the Ernest Jones trade. They were not planning on extending him. He's having knee problems now. Speights has emerged as a good option with high energy, and the athleticism to move sideline to sideline. Remember London Fletcher? He was and undrafted ILB and turned out to be pretty good. Were we a little biased with Jones? I mean, its not like he was a pro bowl linebacker. He was just a decent player on a defense that was barely decent.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   2135  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Now,,,,, if McVay wanted to try something really outside the box with Kupp try to sneak him onto the punt team and send him on a route with a fake punt.

by ramsww
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   515  
Veteran

With Darious Williams on IR I almost hope we sign Howard but I was impressed by Shelly last year. It’s not looking good for the Lions game. Just a lot of shite on Defense and the Oline to start the year.

by ramsman34
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   9026  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Kupp is just an odd yet interesting cat.

by ramsww
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   515  
Veteran

I think McVay and the personalities on this team are great. We’re just getting hit with the injury bug again and if EJ was part of that so be it. It was that or simply the money. This D needs leadership and it may take a year for those leaders to emerge. The talent is there except for the MLB hole we just opened and now we need a starting CB. The Lions will be a tough test.

by rams74
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1523  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:Kupp is just an odd yet interesting cat.

It's the fact that he played on a red field in college. You can't do that and not be affected by it.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
1 day 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   2135  
Pro Bowl

Wonder if there was a prop bet on Kupp kicking off.

by RAMMAN76
14 hours 11 minutes ago
 Total posts:   612  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

• 2 / 2
20 posts Sep 15 2024