154 posts
  • 9 / 16
 by ramsman34
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   9026  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Currently 96 @ 10:41am. But it’s “dry” heat. Lmao. It fooking HOT

by Elvis
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   39531  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

These next few days are gonna be rough. Supposed to be 105 in Thousand Oaks today and tomorrow (where CLU is) so no rest for the weary anywhere.

Raiders/Chargers at Sofi Sunday at 1PM, probably gonna be pretty sticky there too...

by ramsman34
1 week 3 days ago

111 right now. Its ugly.

by max
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   5597  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Williams just went on IR. Our secondary isn't looking too strong. No AD. Enough said.

by Dare
1 week 3 days ago
 Total posts:   215  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

I could see them using Lake as the other CB because they have Woods to play SCB and they are loaded at safety. If they get quick pressure on Goff then they should be okay. Witherspoon would seem to be the best bet at this point for a signing but I doubt he would be ready to play so quickly.

by ramsman34
1 week 3 days ago

Dare wrote:I could see them using Lake as the other CB because they have Woods to play SCB and they are loaded at safety. If they get quick pressure on Goff then they should be okay. Witherspoon would seem to be the best bet at this point for a signing but I doubt he would be ready to play so quickly.

Doubt they sign Spoon or anybody until after Week 1. Guaranteed contract and zero time to work into the game plan. They have 4 corners counting the 2 rookies, Durant, and Tre White. A lot of position versatile safeties as well, like you stated.

• 9 / 16
154 posts Sep 15 2024