110 posts
  • 7 / 11
 by actionjack
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4227  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Lets hope we are like 10-3 late in the season and AD decides he wants to play the rest of the season :)

by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8947  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

He can always un retire. It’s a weird deal. If we are 10-3, isn’t the D “proving” they can do is “as-is”?? Not that you wouldn’t want him back but, could be conflicting for him and the team.

by Elvis
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   39466  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

AD doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would come back but who knows, certainly not me...

by snackdaddy
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9787  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I don't know if AD wants to come back or not. But I imagine when the season is in full gear and we're in December fighting for the division, if he's ever gonna get that urge that would be the time for it to happen.

by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago

I thinks it pulls at him week 1. Weeks 2-12, he’ll be a fan, enjoying his life. But starting right after Thanksgiving, when the playoff picture starts to be the focus, that pull will start again. A lot of this will depend on the Rams’ record and HOW they get that record. How good the defense is without him will weigh on his mind, me thinks.

by 69RamFan
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   3289  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

McVay stated that he won't ask AD,
He'll respect AD's choice,

But I can see McVay given hints to Staff & Kupp to give AD a phone call!!!

And tell him he can just rotate in, and he doesn't have to be the main guy,

or even just play Edge rusher, so he wouldn't get triple team!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Just Imagine on a 3rd and long with, OLB/Young, 3T/AD, NT/Turner, DE/Fiske, OLB/Verse!!!

by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago

Would anyone be surprised if AD and MCV had an “understanding” that at a certain point if certain parameters are met, that they would jump on a call and get him back in the fold for a championship run? Just an understanding of a particular “what if” circumstance.

• 7 / 11
110 posts Sep 07 2024