2920 posts
  • 292 / 292
 by rams1974
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   536  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

St. Loser Fan wrote:Or what a working class highschool in a non football crazy state wears.

Said it before, nothing says "Yep, no one knows who we are" quite like plastering your city name across the front of the jersey.

by St. Loser Fan
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10644  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

If the LA Kings can go old school, the LA Rams can do the same.

Though I'm so old I would have loved for the Lakers to return to the pre-McNall/Gretzky era purple and gold.

by rams1974
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   536  
Veteran

The cool thing about what the Bucs do when they go creamsicle throwback is that they do their whole field in throwback - they put Bucco Bruce at midfield and the giant TAMPA BAY Times New Roman font in the end zone. It really feels like something out of another era. Not at all teams do that.

by UtahRam
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   372  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I wonder if Demoff would ever admit his huge failure in turning our uniforms into a complete clown show. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8947  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

UtahRam wrote:I wonder if Demoff would ever admit his huge failure in turning our uniforms into a complete clown show. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

He’d have to see it that way first. And, he doesn’t. They are a big success to him. And, he has the throwback/Ferragamo’s and Deacon’s in his back pocket that he can always use. So basically, don’t hold you’re breath on this one.

by Will0120
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1205  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

UtahRam wrote:I wonder if Demoff would ever admit his huge failure in turning our uniforms into a complete clown show. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the new uniforms? It's not like we haven't had 250 out of 292 pages of this thread of you whining about the uniforms.

Yes, you hate it, we know. :roll2:

by BrooklynRam74
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   274  
Rookie

Will0120 wrote:Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the new uniforms? It's not like we haven't had 250 out of 292 pages of this thread of you whining about the uniforms.

Utah ain't lyin tho.....

by UtahRam
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   372  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

Will0120 wrote:Why don't you tell us how you really feel about the new uniforms? It's not like we haven't had 250 out of 292 pages of this thread of you whining about the uniforms.

Put me on your ignore list, Sunshine...lol

• 292 / 292
2920 posts Sep 07 2024