43 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by phoenixrising
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Elvis wrote:Trent Williams holding out, Aiyuk holding in, i just feel so bad for the Niners...

Pay the man!

by phoenixrising
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

I wouldn’t say Aiyuk has no leverage. Remember Jalen Ramsey? He can pout and feign injury until they trade him. In fact, I would encourage him to do just that!

Also Deebo catching heat for loafing on plays where he’s not involved and lazy blocking. As he should…why risk injury? I can’t blame him. He got his bag.

by ramsman34
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9189  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Anything related to or hinting at whiners demise is good in my book. Can’t wait to get them week 3.

by Zen_Ronin
2 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2125  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by Joe Pendleton
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1958  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

good riddance! anything that get's effen niners out of our div is awesome :lol2:

by snackdaddy
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9830  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

There is speculation from the fans that the 49ers are wanting a legit receiver in return more than a premium draft pick. I don't know whats on the table. If its Amari Cooper I'm not sure that makes the Browns better. His numbers weren't that far off Aiyuk's numbers. I would think if they want Aiyuk its because they want to pair him with Cooper to make a pro bowl tandem at WR. They expect to be a legit playoff contender. Two quality receivers would make them better.

The Patriots expect to be picking in the top 5. Could even be the top pick. I'm not sure a rebuilding team wants to give up 5 years control with what should be an impact player. And paying premium money for a new receiver who isn't as good as guys like Jefferson, Hill, Chase, Lamb. Or even St Brown. Or even Puka. Kupp's better if he's healthy.

by snackdaddy
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9830  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I just saw that Cooper will be a free agent after this season. Now that might make sense to trade him for a guy they will sign for minimum 4 years. And he'd be a one year rental for the 49ers. I suppose that would be best case scenario for the 49ers. A little drop off in talent but not a lot. If the 49ers don't win it all this season I have to think their whole approach to all in didn't work. Because its quite possible their window will be closing fast after this year.

• 2 / 5
43 posts Oct 17 2024