36 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by AltiTude Ram
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

About the 4:00 minute mark he shows what an ass he is trying to get Puka hurt going for the record.

by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Rat Shanahan strikes again, and some peeps dont understand the hatred for the whiners.

by ramsww
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   478  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

actionjack wrote:Rat Shanahan strikes again, and some peeps dont understand the hatred for the whiners.

After watching the post game Shanahan video I have to say it's worse than I thought. After saying he was trying to make Puka play the whole game, that was humorous but then a reporter asked him if he was trying to "tire" Puka out and he blatantly said he was trying to put the Rams through the stress of getting a player injured in a meaningless game. Wow. In actuality they would have gladly taken a cheap shot to hurt Puka if given the chance. Read into it what you want. I usually give coaches the benefit of the doubt but as with Buddy Ryan, Sean Payton, others over the years, Shanahan is just another punk.

by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
Superstar

ramsww wrote:After watching the post game Shanahan video I have to say it's worse than I thought. After saying he was trying to make Puka play the whole game, that was humorous but then a reporter asked him if he was trying to "tire" Puka out and he blatantly said he was trying to put the Rams through the stress of getting a player injured in a meaningless game. Wow. In actuality they would have gladly taken a cheap shot to hurt Puka if given the chance. Read into it what you want. I usually give coaches the benefit of the doubt but as with Buddy Ryan, Sean Payton, others over the years, Shanahan is just another punk.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.....

by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
Superstar

ramsww wrote:After watching the post game Shanahan video I have to say it's worse than I thought. After saying he was trying to make Puka play the whole game, that was humorous but then a reporter asked him if he was trying to "tire" Puka out and he blatantly said he was trying to put the Rams through the stress of getting a player injured in a meaningless game. Wow. In actuality they would have gladly taken a cheap shot to hurt Puka if given the chance. Read into it what you want. I usually give coaches the benefit of the doubt but as with Buddy Ryan, Sean Payton, others over the years, Shanahan is just another punk.

Believe them when they tell you who they are.....

• 4 / 4
36 posts Jun 30 2024