6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by PARAM
3 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Jared Verse AND Braden Fiske!!!!

None on offense, so maybe Corum surprises some folks?

by snackdaddy
3 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   9716  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

We'll see about Corum. How often does McVay give rookie RB's significant playing time? His ability in pass protection will dictate his playing time.

by Elvis
3 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Stands to reason the first two picks would make the list. Who had Puka or Kobie last year?

Whittington for a sleeper pick?

by Dare
2 days 14 hours ago
 Total posts:   132  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Practice Squad

I thought last year's draft was special, but this year's group of rookies is better yet.

Verse, Fiske, Corum, are obvious guys that could be standouts. But I think Whittington could be huge as well. He's the new mold McVay receiver, big, physical in his play, willing to block, and play STs. I think they will have two deep on KOs this year and I can see Scott and perhaps Whittington back there.

I also think people can't sleep on Jackson or Kinchins. Jackson is your obvious 5th rusher. He's a legit edge with speed, power and versatility on how he can be used. I see the starting two safeties as Lake and Curl with Kinchins replacing Lake when he moves to SCB. Taylor IMO is a sleeper who missed all of last year due to injury. But he has the same versatility as Lake.

The addition of Limmer and Leveston adds some quality depth for the IOL.

We must not forget Karty, who if he is as advertised, they aren't going to be losing games because of poor PK. IMO he's an overlooked impact player.

by PARAM
2 days 14 hours ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

So, 9 of the 10? Isn't that just a bit much to expect?

• 1 / 1
6 posts Jun 30 2024