3 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsww
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   478  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I’m not bothered by rankings such as PFF excluding the Rams RB room from their top ten list but it is funny to see them reach to excuse major question marks for players like Chubb, Barkley and others while giving little credit to KWil for his leading the league in yards per game average and adding a bookend rookie in the draft. This excuse laden assessment at #3:

3. JONATHAN TAYLOR, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Taylor hasn’t hit the heights of his 2021 season in the past two years, but he still rushed for 741 yards and seven touchdowns in 10 games, earning a 74.9 grade in 2023. Off-field tension plagued Taylor and his relationship with the Colts early on, but once he was back on the field, it was back to business.

by snackdaddy
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9719  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The metrics PFF uses don't always jibe with the real value a player is to a team. Some consider PFF as the end all be all source. I don't.

by BrooklynRam74
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   236  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Here at the Rams we use our OWN metrics. So while Vegas has our win total at 7 for 2023 and we blow past it with 10, while "Draft Guru's" give us a C for our 23 Draft, we just continue on our own path here at Rams. Finding Draft jewels like Byron Young and Kobie Turner in 3rd Round. Top 5 Leaguewide Wide Receiver Puka Nacua in the 5th Round. I love them saying we don't have a Top 10 Running Back. Kyren/Corum is going to be the best duo in the League. Ram metrics >>> Any other teams metrics. Can't wait to also show the League that despite losing the Best Defensive Tackle in the History of the Sport that the Ram Defense will actually IMPROVE this year.

• 1 / 1
3 posts Jul 03 2024