5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
6 days 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   38890  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Finally got around to listening to this, Jourdan takes McVay #1, talks about him a lot, some good stuff in here...

by PARAM
3 days 12 hours ago
 Total posts:   12312  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Finally got around to listening to this, Jourdan takes McVay #1, talks about him a lot, some good stuff in here...

Great listen. I stopped once they got onto Reid but to be 1-2 or 2-1 with AndyR sounds about right. And impressive at the same time. I'm sure Shanahan was #3, so that's a good trio.

by actionjack
2 days 17 hours ago
 Total posts:   4079  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Finally got around to listening to this, Jourdan takes McVay #1, talks about him a lot, some good stuff in here...

Another drive home listen, will do today! Sounds interesting.

by Elvis
9 hours 12 minutes ago
 Total posts:   38890  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

PARAM wrote:Great listen. I stopped once they got onto Reid but to be 1-2 or 2-1 with AndyR sounds about right. And impressive at the same time. I'm sure Shanahan was #3, so that's a good trio.

Mays said it was close for #2 between Shanny and McVay, ended up with McVay at 2. Jourdan didn't have Shanny till like 5th. She had LaFleur as her #3 pick.

She qualified her picks by saying she asked herself who she'd want for the next 10 years so she tended to skew to younger coaches...

• 1 / 1
5 posts Jun 22 2024