15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by actionjack
6 days 18 hours ago
 Total posts:   4079  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Until further notice, the salary cap and player contracts will only go higher...

The teams that wait to sign their QB in hopes of somehow saving money is just stupid. It only goes up. The best part... niners gonna have to pay Purdy 60 million/yr :D :D

by BrooklynRam74
6 days 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   229  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

St. Loser Fan wrote:

The only thing that stands out to me is if I was FORCED to take on one of these 3 Quarterbacks and Contracts I would take Lawrence. And I'm not a big Lawrence fan.

by Dare
6 days 58 minutes ago
 Total posts:   125  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

It's always about guaranteed money. As Jourdain pointed out they did something similar with Donald. It's also not about this year IMO it's about 2025 and 2026. Next year he gets paid $50M but only about $38M is guaranteed. So he wants more guaranteed money because even he knows he might not make it through 2025 healthy.

Hey Stan that's a sucker bet. He's been hurt every year. I love Stafford, but he's got a very real shot this year with a better team than he had in 2021. Let's see how he finishes this year. The Rams just got out of cap hell. The Rams don't need to do anything until next year. For Stafford to be talking about it now is BS. His money this year is guaranteed so he's not going to hold out. That's why the talking head media is full of crap by stirring the pot now. This shouldn't even be an issue now.

The Rams are already hedging their bet with Jimmy G. The Rams know this is a SB run year. Let's see how healthy Stafford is next February.

by 69RamFan
5 days 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Dare wrote:It's always about guaranteed money. As Jourdain pointed out they did something similar with Donald. It's also not about this year IMO it's about 2025 and 2026. Next year he gets paid $50M but only about $38M is guaranteed. So he wants more guaranteed money because even he knows he might not make it through 2025 healthy.

Hey Stan that's a sucker bet. He's been hurt every year. I love Stafford, but he's got a very real shot this year with a better team than he had in 2021. Let's see how he finishes this year. The Rams just got out of cap hell. The Rams don't need to do anything until next year. For Stafford to be talking about it now is BS. His money this year is guaranteed so he's not going to hold out. That's why the talking head media is full of crap by stirring the pot now. This shouldn't even be an issue now.

The Rams are already hedging their bet with Jimmy G. The Rams know this is a SB run year. Let's see how healthy Stafford is next February.

Where do you get your info from? :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

He doesn't have 38 mil guarantees for next year,

He has a 31mil salary guaranteed for this coming season 2024,

2025 10mil salary guarantees

2026 no salary guarantees with an option out of his salary, according to Spotrac.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Jun 21 2024