24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Elvis
6 days 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Will0120 wrote:
I can't access that on Roku where I am. Was the clip all there was for the Rams or it was completely focused on the Rams for the entire show? I've always wanted a behind the scenes look at the draft process and this is exactly it! 8-)

Haven't watched yet but it's 90 minutes and only 3 teams so i imagine a fair amount of Rams content.

Did you watch the Rams Behind the Grind draft episode?

by Will0120
6 days 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Elvis wrote:Haven't watched yet but it's 90 minutes and only 3 teams so i imagine a fair amount of Rams content.

Did you watch the Rams Behind the Grind draft episode?

Oh man!!! Let me know what other gems/nuggets you find from watching the full show!

Not yet on the behind the grind but I guess I better get to it now haha... 8-)

by actionjack
6 days 18 hours ago
 Total posts:   4079  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Like Snead has said sometimes the trade you dont make work out the best. I think this will be one of those cases. Love the edge that Verse and Fiske bring. As much as it will be fun to watch Bowers in this offense, I think the defense needed this addition in attitude. Now have to hope that Murphy isnt the second coming of AD ish.

by ramsman34
6 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

And I was ridiculed for calling my shot that they wanted to trade up for a playmaker, Bowers or Odunze. lol. They tried, didn’t happen. And I am really glad it worked out like it did. Bc this draft looks to be incredible so far. We will see once the games start for real.

by snackdaddy
6 days 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its gonna be hard for Bowers to prove that he woulda been worth a trade up. Raiders are one of the teams in quarterback purgatory. They don't really have a legit starting level quarterback.

Its clear the Rams wanted to go all in for offense. But the way the draft was shaking out, defense was the best option by the time it got to their pick. Verse is a guy who likely woulda gone earlier in any other draft. But so many offensive players went early. I think we did pretty good with that pick. Time will tell if if this draft was really good.

• 2 / 3
24 posts Jun 21 2024