110 posts
  • 11 / 11
 by 69RamFan
5 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Here's a vid from Jordan Palmer, ex nfl QB and younger brother of Carson.

Talking about how McVay and his skill players come up with plays!!! :D :D :D

by /zn/
5 months 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   6803  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

by ramsman34
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   8667  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

AltiTude Ram wrote:

Imagine a world, not long from now, where Fiske and Verse, agent zero, and The conductor are so dominant as a group that teams don’t know who to double. Then imagine AD see this and realizes he might not see double teams and more if he comes back. How insane would that be. Especially if these guys can all move across the front. Waves of chaos!!!

by 69RamFan
1 week 2 days ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Imagine a world, not long from now, where Fiske and Verse, agent zero, and The conductor are so dominant as a group that teams don’t know who to double. Then imagine AD see this and realizes he might not see double teams and more if he comes back. How insane would that be. Especially if these guys can all move across the front. Waves of chaos!!!

Yeah, it would be great, having AD coming out of retirement,

we would be lethal on both sides of the ball.

I can see it, on 3rd and long, Young, AD, Turner, Fiske & Verse for our front five.

Then rotating AD, Turner, Fiske, Hoecht, Brown, always having fresh legs on the inside.

I can even see AD playing on the Outside giving rotating breaks for Young and Verse.

There is no doubt in my mind, if AD comes out of retirement,

We will be in the SB!!! :D :D :D

by Dare
1 week 20 hours ago
 Total posts:   119  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

We can't complain about the Rams not getting love. Many are jumping on the bandwagon with Rams as a "sleeper" SB contender. All I can do is shake my head. Immediately after the draft I looked long and hard at this roster and saw talent at all levels, with good depth. They have an elite QB, WR and RB. The offensive line has proven talent.

They make too much of losing Donald. Like I have always said you can't replace the man but you can replace the production and threat level. They have done that with Young, Turner, Fiske, and Verse which comprise a very scary DL. Jones, Jackson and improvement by Hampton give them a solid LB group. This secondary is far better than last year and should allow Shula to play them aggressively. Williams, White, Durant, Lake (SCB), Curl, Kinchens and Taylor should give them a solid and flexible group to play man or zone. I'd be surprised if Shula didn't frequently use zone match.

They have the best QB depth with Stafford and Jimmy G. They have an elite WR room with Kupp, Nacua and Robinson with big time potential in Whittington. Their OL is solid with A Jackson, J Jackson, Avila, Dotson, and Havenstein. This OL has top 10 potential, IMO. RB they are looking good with Williams, Corum and Scott. TEs look good with Allen and Parkinson, with Higbee due back during the season.

The Rams looked to have solved their PK problem with Karty who has a strong accurate leg. The only unit that IMO is TBD is special teams. Otherwise, I don't see any holes in this roster. This draft looks every bit as good as last year's. Two foundational drafts to set up multiple years of a wide open Super Bowl window.

The Rams will be a team no one will want to face in the playoffs.

• 11 / 11
110 posts Jun 16 2024