3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Official TC at LMU

by Mr. Sparkle
3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   953  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

I dont really understand why they moved. Was fun having something in OC. I am sure I will go though.

by AltiTude Ram
3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   2195  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

by rams74
3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1500  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I dont really understand why they moved. Was fun having something in OC. I am sure I will go though.

It doesn't really affect me either way, but I just think it's a shame they won't be in Irvine.

Maybe because it's because I used to live in Orange County, however long ago that was.

Maybe it's just because UCI was often the site of training camp in the old days.

by ramsman34
3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Blake Corum will take full advantage of the reps and be ready to go me thinks. Glad they drafted him as K Will has been injured frequently. Hopefully we have a powerhouse 1-2 punch this season.

by ramsman34
3 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

rams74 wrote:It doesn't really affect me either way, but I just think it's a shame they won't be in Irvine.

Maybe because it's because I used to live in Orange County, however long ago that was.

Maybe it's just because UCI was often the site of training camp in the old days.

Hopefully they have a very fan-centric set up. Irvine was a little lacking in the dept., IMO. They need to anticipate home many fans will be there and offer the ability to actually see practice. When I was there it was 5 deep at the fences and the “get back” police were a constant hassle.

by actionjack
3 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I have watched probably every pressor that McVay has done. I know his tells.

IMO Stafford will have a updated contract prior to training camp, I have a feeling something will be announced very soon.

• 5 / 10
98 posts Jun 17 2024