406 posts
  • 41 / 41
 by majik
1 month 6 days ago
 Total posts:   1210  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Don’t the Packers have this legendary waiting list for season tickets that takes you decades to move into position to buy a package? Why don’t they tell smokers to give up their season tickets if they don’t like the fact that they can’t light up?

by St. Loser Fan
1 month 4 days ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Ha. That’s fucking nuts. Back to the 50s-70s for GB. Love it.

I see the Twitter link I posted got community noted. But supposedly it won't be the whole stadium. Sounds like just one of those terraces in the upper deck endzone sections.

Wisconsin is weird. I saw Foo Fighters a few years ago at the American Family Amphitheater in downtown Milwaukee. Now I'm used to pretty much every concert where they stop alcohol sales 30 to 60 minutes after the main act comes on. But they literally sold all through the concert and even after the end. We were walking out and they still had stands open plus walking hawkers were selling beer. Damndest thing I've seen.

by St. Loser Fan
1 month 2 days ago
Hall of Fame

Where have I seen this before?

by St. Loser Fan
1 week 6 days ago
Hall of Fame

The Panthers want to do a pretty extensive re-do of Bank of America field at over a billion dollars

https://www.panthers.com/news/planning- ... ca-stadium

-keeping it open-air so one would assume they won't be a Super Bowl option
-looks like they're going to keep Charlotte FC there instead of moving them to a soccer specific venue

• 41 / 41
406 posts Jun 17 2024