• 2 / 3
 by Elvis
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

This part is tough:

This part is good:

And we already knew this but a lot of the teams coming to Sofi this year have a fanbase that travels well...

by 69RamFan
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

5 prime time games,

With at least 4 games of the week,

start time at 1:25pm PST

by Dare
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   119  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

There isn't a single team on their schedule that the Rams don't match up to or over match them. IMO this team could have 12-14 win season. They win 14 and they will be either the #1 or #2 seed in the playoffs.

This could be the most complete roster the Rams have had in a very long time. People make IMO too much over the Donald retirement. Yes, you don't replace a GOAT HOF Lock player. But the Rams don't have to. Like I've been contending, it's about replacing the production and threat level. With Verse and Young on the edges, an Turner and Fiske inside, this is a front that can dominate. Don't sleep on Brennan Jackson, he gives them a legitimate 3rd edge.

by PARAM
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

What I like most about the schedule, as a fan on the east coast, is only 3 early games. I like watching the rest of the NFL beat up on each other before settling in to watch the Rams. And 2 of the 3 should be easy wins.

by max
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

What I like is after the bye we play all the good teams at SoFi except for that TNF game in SF.

I also like having last 2 games at home. That’s usually a big deal for playoff implications.

If we beat Detroit, I think that will set the tone for our playoff situation. Having the tiebreaker over the Lions is huge.

by actionjack
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

PARAM wrote:It's the NFL.....they're all tough games. I like the 5 PrimeTime games. The week 6 bye ain't terrible. Give the youngsters a blow to finish with a 12 game schedule, like NCAA.

The early bye is terrible, no way to spin it. if the Rams make the playoffs they will have to play 13 straight games, going to be running on fumes late when they play their division.

by actionjack
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:This part is tough:

This part is good:

And we already knew this but a lot of the teams coming to Sofi this year have a fanbase that travels well...

Yeah i will def give back a TNF, that is not a good thing. Rams will really be up against at SF late in the season.

My way to early record prediction right now is 10-6. I will do my formal prediction once we get into camp.

• 2 / 3
26 posts Jun 17 2024