487 posts
  • 7 / 49
 by JackPMiller
3 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

BrooklynRam74 wrote:I would sign RIGHT NOW for Jackson Powers-Johnson as the pick.

I’d prefer we go draft Sedrick Van Pran or Zach Frazer for the Center position. I would like our first round pick be for a CB.

by BrooklynRam74
3 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   236  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Elvis wrote:Demoff talking about the 1st round pick:

You just seem to totally get the feeling hearing this that the Rams having a 1st Round pick is the exception rather than the norm. Not judging the ramifications of that.

by ramsman34
3 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Speaking of TE, some on Twitter are convinced Hunter Henry will follow Nick Caley to the Rams...

That’s what Jake E is saying for sure. That would be a great get. The more quality FAs we can get at smart cap deals, the better. Truly opens up the draft and lets the Rams target, move, and acquire the rookies they really really want - not having to feel pressure to fill an absolute need.

by azramsfan93
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1495  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

JackPMiller wrote:I’d prefer we go draft Sedrick Van Pran or Zach Frazer for the Center position. I would like our first round pick be for a CB.

If we go CB then I do NOT want it to be be Kool Aid....

He may be available at 52. I am not impressed with him.

I like the kid from Toledo, or Cooper DeJean.

I have a feeling, however, we may draft JPJ.

by actionjack
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:That’s what Jake E is saying for sure. That would be a great get. The more quality FAs we can get at smart cap deals, the better. Truly opens up the draft and lets the Rams target, move, and acquire the rookies they really really want - not having to feel pressure to fill an absolute need.

I think recently released Jonnu Smith is a better option, much more interesting IMO

by /zn/
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6807  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:If Shelton voids, these are the absolute needs as I see it. Not listed by priority. I'm just going down the roster from the secondary to the offensive backfield.

CB
OLB/edge

OC
RB

Why RB? KW was banged up twice last season and the first time he missed 4 games and they went 1/3 in those games. So does KW get banged up a lot? If so (and why risk it) I don't think any other back on the roster is starting caliber, so IMO they need 2 starting caliber backs. So I would take 1 in rounds 2 or 3. After round 3 your odds of getting a competitive starting caliber back go waaaaaaay down. They probably won't get another KW, but, they need something better than what they have behind him.

And it's apparently a good draft to be thinking in those terms.

Sam Monson@PFF_Sam
I think you can make a case for like 5-6 guys to be RB1 in this draft class. None of them should go in the 1st round – maybe not even the 2nd – but i absolutely think we’ll end up with a few good NFL players from this crop. It’s like an analytics dream draft class at RB.

by Elvis
3 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38903  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I won't be surprised if Zach Evans figures this year. Of course i won't be surprised if he doesn't...

• 7 / 49
487 posts Jun 26 2024