16 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by ramman2999
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

That is one of the worst defensive backfields we faced with Puka Nakua and Cooper Kupp we should’ve destroyed them and got red zone touchdowns.

We force fed Kupp on that third down drive I would’ve liked to throw to Nakua more there in the goal line.

We missed opportunity. I feel like if you look at the other guys in the goal line. You could’ve had guys open. I would’ve liked to target Allen there. I’m sure you could’ve got touchdowns or some mismatches.

Allen on a linebacker or D end.

Probably gets you a touchdown. And I think he’s more then capable.

The late hit on Stafford is a joke. Okay Hutchinson but if he didn’t what about the guy who took his head off. ?

That was a late hit. Protect the Quarterback. We get the personal foul there. That’s first and goal on the 1. That’s difference in the game. We win there.

by RAMMAN76
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Frankly this team overachieved this season.
I didn't expect them to make the playoffs; (PLAYOFFS?)

The D missed a lot of tackles.
The O couldn't establish the run.

This is a young team that with some quality additions will be better next season.

by bremillard
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   625  
Veteran

RAMMAN76 wrote:Frankly this team overachieved this season.
I didn't expect them to make the playoffs; (PLAYOFFS?)

The D missed a lot of tackles.
The O couldn't establish the run.

This is a young team that with some quality additions will be better next season.

I think this team may be dominant for a few years. They will fix some holes with the draft and possibly add some talent with a trade or two. What bothers me is Cooper Kupp, who was basically a non-factor in Detroit. Is he injured or has Puka stolen his juju? I hope he is just not back physically to where he was for the Superbowl run because if we could get that guy back onto the field to compliment our new all-world guy the Rams offense could rival Warner's greatest show.

by Will0120
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Let's not be Saints fans now alright? We have to play well enough to beat the other team and the ref. We did not in this game, case closed.

by ramsman34
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

PARAM wrote:"Don't let it come down to officiating". When you allow that to happen, you have earned what you get. We had plenty of opportunities to prevent it but we failed. The blame lies at our feet, not the officials.

Why take anything away from the Lions? It's not like we lost to Seattle. Or Jacksonville. Or some other half assed team. They are a talented team built by a guy who learned his trade with the Rams. With a QB who made Ram fans feel like winners again after losing horribly for a dozen years. They won their division, hosted a postseason game for the first time in over 30 years and won by 1 point. Now they advance to the divisional round because they beat a young, scrappy team, who crashed the playoff party and gave them all they could handle.

Kudos to them. We'll meet again next year and if they're lucky they might return to the playoffs to meet us a second time. :lol2: But right now, I'm rooting for them to advance so our young guys can say, "we could have beat THAT TEAM, with just a little better effort".

Like bre, I totally agree.

I will say this, after watching the game and some of those hits - well let’s just say I bet the Rams will remember this come next season whe we go back to Detroit. I have a feeling it will be a much different game. The Rams will be more physical and will have a serious pass rush.

Goff was exactly what we know him to be. He can carve up ANY defense when he is not pressured. When he is pressured he becomes a shell of that. Also, while he can carve up teams who can’t get to him with the rush, he is not in Stafford’s league when competing against excellent pass coverage.

I think both of those parts of our defense will improve massively next season.

I think the Rams are going to destroy the Lions in the regular season and then we will see if they match up in the playoffs again.

by Lancer
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   180  
Rookie

I definitely fall into the poor officiating camp.

While only an anecdote, my friend who is a 49ers/Raiders fan commented how strongly he felt that the team's last possession was "rigged," and had no reason to want the Rams to win.

So, this sentiment does exist in some form beyond us, the Rams fan base.

• 2 / 2
16 posts Jul 03 2024