119 posts
  • 12 / 12
 by bremillard
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

ramman2999 wrote:This is disgusting. What is going on with NFL officiating? Did they payback the Lions for the Cowboy hose.?

What am I missing?

Puka was abused. Look at the play. He’s held. And hit in his chest. It’s a blatant PI if anything it’s defensive holding giving us a better shot at a field goal or going for it on 4th.

Then Den the Stafford hit Hutchinson he’s late hit. Personal foul nothing called.

Cowboys game Chiefs game flags called for hits to the Knees and Higbee has to be carried off for a hit to the knee no call.

Why is it a flag if it’s Mahomes but not for Higbee??? What the fuck it’s bullshit.

The difference is the rules are different for in the pocket QBs than for tight ends running down the field.

by ziggy
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   597  
Veteran

Agreed, this one was on McVay. Way too conservative. And he got out-coached (in this game). Also, how could you play a do or die playoff game IDENTICALLY to all the other games in the season? Can we add some wrinkles in the playcalling? I know his schemes are pretty complicated as they are, but its the same damn thing since the BYE. How about something new to spark the offense? Or at least something different for the 1 minute drill before the half? Or something different for your last set of downs in the 4th? We had nothing to lose (when you are down by 1), this is the time to play loose.

And what's up with ramming RBs straight down the middle? With this OL, it hardly ever works and clearly didn't work against the Lions. If you're gonna do that, might as well sub in Wentz-- then they have two possible runners to account for.

As for the calls, yea, there were bad calls-- but I think in today's NFL you cannot manage close games that matter. You have to play to win decisively so it doesn't come down to bad calls.

by PARAM
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I'm just really glad nobody has blamed "resting the players" last weekend!

by ramman2999
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

I felt we left a lot on the field. I think the difference is Dan Campbell went for it on 4th down at the Goal and got a Touchdown. We didn’t capatilizse. I would’ve liked to go for some of those with Touchdowns instead of kicking field goals. Go for touchdowns on those goal in the third. That was the game. And target Puka more.

But how do you miss Pukas Pi call and then how do you miss the Stafford roughing the passer when you are supposed to be protecting Quarterbacks??????

by actionjack
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4085  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramman2999 wrote:I think Allen can be a difference maker at Tight end.

I def want to see more of this dude. He has been hard to bring down, just needs to get better at blocking. I expect we draft another TE in the 24 draft as well, as Higs wont be ready for the season.

by actionjack
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4085  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

One thing that I dont want to get forgotten about this game, but once again Stafford was absolutely incredible in this game. He finished with 120.9 passer rating!!, the 7th highest all time for a losing QB.

He pulled us back from 14-3 with keys throws and basically got knocked out and his hand gashed but still threw dimes, incredible.

Obviously also Playoff Puka is just as or better than rookie of the year Puka. It sucks we couldnt get the win with these amazing efforts, but the future is very bright.

by ramsman34
5 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

actionjack wrote:I def want to see more of this dude. He has been hard to bring down, just needs to get better at blocking. I expect we draft another TE in the 24 draft as well, as Higs wont be ready for the season.

Yep. Higs is out all season would be how I’d assume it. And what do we have in Hall other than a dude who was constantly injured. Hopkins can’t get on the field consistently. So they need 2 more TEs if ya ask me.

• 12 / 12
119 posts Jul 03 2024