45 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by snackdaddy
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

These two teams do not look like the teams that played game 1. One team is 6-2 since that game. The other is 2-6.

by actionjack
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4089  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:These two teams do not look like the teams that played game 1. One team is 6-2 since that game. The other is 2-6.

It wont matter on Sunday, it is a divisional game. The Rams SHOULD be fresh from the bye and are at home. The Rams have always matched up well against Seattle.

Also this game is basically the Rams season, whatever slim chance we have at making the playoffs is 100% over if we lose this one. I expect a spirited effort by the Rams.

by snackdaddy
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:It wont matter on Sunday, it is a divisional game. The Rams SHOULD be fresh from the bye and are at home. The Rams have always matched up well against Seattle.

Also this game is basically the Rams season, whatever slim chance we have at making the playoffs is 100% over if we lose this one. I expect a spirited effort by the Rams.

In my opinion all they need is a good game from the offensive line. Open holes in the run game and protect Stafford. Do that and they should win. Although both of those have been difficult to do this year.

by ramman2999
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

This will be back and forth Gino Smith has a turn over problem. I can see him throwing 2 picks and Rams winning 17-16. This game is coming down to who has the ball last. It will be much closer then the game in Seattle.

by BrooklynRam74
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   237  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Make or break game of the year. Win, and we can still catch Seattle for Playoff spot. Lose, and it's over (probably)

by AltiTude Ram
7 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2203  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

by Elvis
7 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Rams are now favored by 1 at a lot of places, even 1.5 at The Mirage.

This seems to be a pattern, money comes in on the Rams. Unfortunately that has not been a good indication of how the game is going to go...

• 2 / 5
45 posts Jul 08 2024