49 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by PARAM
9 months 4 days ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsww wrote:If Fuller had 112 tackles in 2021 I stand corrected but it’s not always a great sign when your S in making that many tackles (excuse me while I move this goal post). We had a LOT of issues stopping the run in 2021 highlighted by the SB. Yes we won and (once again) that was all worth it but we haven’t had a great run on Safeties. No where near. When we face the 49ers they will have 6 Pro Bowl players on D, the Rams? One. Let’s hope their QB troubles continue.

There you go again.....

"but it's not always a great sign when your S is making that many tackles". Is that a knock on the safety or the 9 guys in front of him? Obviously, a failed attempt at goal post moving.

You "stand corrected" a lot but always manage to qualify it.
"I wasn't impressed".
"S making tackles is not a great sign".
Yebbit, Yebbit, Yebbit.

You're concerned with rankings.
You're concerned with the Pro Bowl.
The pro bowl is a popularity contest. It's a reward for playing on a playoff team. Check out the voted in rosters. There's 44 guys and less than 10 of them make it regardless of their team record.

Not a "great run" with safties? I just listed who played which years and either I'm an idiot or safety hasn't been a problem for the Rams the entire McVay era. But you want to pick on the safety position, stand corrected then pick on it some more. Okay.

For a guy enamored with rankings, I'm surprised you didn't check the 2021 numbers. Rams were #6 defending the run (1754 yds), #7 in ypc allowed (4.0). They were #3 in interceptions (19)...which was contributed to by the safties!

by Elvis
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38794  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Like i've been saying, if the Rams can succeed with the worst roster in the NFL, they must be awfully well coached...

by Zen_Ronin
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I can't remember where I heard/read her saying it, but Jourdan said the entire Defense had "someones" (she wouldn't name the organization, I suspect it was PFF) defensive unit ranking taped up in their lockers for motivation. They did not like the shit the media was talking. I hope they keep that chip on their shoulders all year!!

by ramsman34
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8643  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Zen_Ronin wrote:I can't remember where I heard/read her saying it, but Jourdan said the entire Defense had "someones" (she wouldn't name the organization, I suspect it was PFF) defensive unit ranking taped up in their lockers for motivation. They did not like the shit the media was talking. I hope they keep that chip on their shoulders all year!!

I think it was just the secondary that had that ranking and those were the cats that put it in their lockers.

Wonder how they “rank” now. Lol

by ramman2999
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Why the fuck would the Rams trade Matthew Stafford to the Jets??????

by ramman2999
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Really good roster Young Turner Yeast all these guys have given this team a new type of defense.

I told y’all in the preseason these guys just fly to the ball. They are fast.

I think they are gonna prove a point to the league against the 49ers.

They just kick ass.

With Aaron Donald. This is the perfect defense for him.

You look at the NFC we can be players.

Because the defense knows no better and you got Stafford back there.

by TomSlick
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

ramman2999 wrote:Really good roster Young Turner Yeast all these guys have given this team a new type of defense.

I told y’all in the preseason these guys just fly to the ball. They are fast.

I think they are gonna prove a point to the league against the 49ers.

They just kick ass.

With Aaron Donald. This is the perfect defense for him.

You look at the NFC we can be players.

Because the defense knows no better and you got Stafford back there.

Beating the niners would be a heck of a statement. As for the Bay Area, this one is already in the books as a win for the niners. Got it at the gym, on the radio...sure would be fun to beat them then I could listen to the niner station with pure glee in my heart.

Of course, it will tick me off to see a bunch of red at SOFI when watching on the tube. The locals just get such a kick out of seeing so many niner fans at our home stadium.

by Hacksaw
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We beat the niners and BSPN owes us a retraction or better an apology.

• 5 / 5
49 posts May 23 2024