76 posts
  • 5 / 8
 by Hacksaw
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Great photos 76!

Reminds me of being at a Rams vs Miners game where a Miners special teamer came around the left side to try to block a long field goal. The ball went between his outstretched arms and Tom Dempseys kicked him right in the forehead. Possibly broke his neck. That was the 1st time I ever saw an ambulance on the Coliseum field. Rams beat the Miners that day..

by Hacksaw
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Time to change the trend.

by snackdaddy
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

If we're looking at the two teams it seems the Rams are the one who should win. But we are facing a team who has had our number in the regular season. And their offensive strategy is one that might give our defensive strategy some difficulty. I'm calling this one a tossup. I expect them to own time of possession over us. We will be giving 3rd and short all day. But if we can force more 3rd and long the needle swings to our favor.

by Call me Roman
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Went to the market this morning, checker had a niner cap on, told him i would love to give him a hard time but his team gave us fits. He said the only team he is scared of is the Rams. Hope the niner players feel that way.

by actionjack
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   4087  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:If we're looking at the two teams it seems the Rams are the one who should win. But we are facing a team who has had our number in the regular season. And their offensive strategy is one that might give our defensive strategy some difficulty. I'm calling this one a tossup. I expect them to own time of possession over us. We will be giving 3rd and short all day. But if we can force more 3rd and long the needle swings to our favor.

I agree will be close and probably low scoring, the Rams will have issues running the ball and protecting Staff and the niners will struggle to run as well I think and Jimmy is Jimmy (good and bad).

I think whichever team doesnt turn it over and can manufacture some offense will win.
I think the niners eek it out honestly as they need this game badly. Gross

by Elvis
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

My strategy will be to watch the regular broadcast, record the Mannings and if it goes well, watch the Mannings at some point during the week...

by max
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

John Hamm is a Rams fan. Not sure if that is good or bad luck.

I think this Niner team isn’t as good as last years. I think the JimmyG dynamic isn’t good. The Niners made it clear he was persona non grata. I don’t think they let him practice with the team in TC. I’m not sure how much Kittle has left, he may not be the same impact guy he was. They have Deebo. That’s their offense. I think our run D is much better than last time we played them in SF. So I think their best shot is to capitalize on turnovers from our offense.

I think we win this game if we don’t let their DL dictate our offense and force turnovers. However, I see that as a very real possibility bc of the combination of our OL and Stafford’s propensity to throw picks under extreme duress. (See Titans game last year).

I’m gonna cross my fingers and toes that McVay figures out a way to hit them with quick developing plays. I pick us to win a close one.

• 5 / 8
76 posts Jul 05 2024