11 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by ramsww
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   480  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

You’re not alone. This is the new era of sports broadcasting. Getting eyes from streaming, paid services and cafeteria style programming which simply raises the costs to consumers. Like this non-profit doesn’t make enough money? lol

by Elvis
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:Watched on my phone NFL +

You can watch TNF live as part of NFL+? I didn't know that.

Do you have the base or the higher package?

by snackdaddy
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I've had prime for years so Thursday night games won't be an issue. But I don't have DTV or the ticket so Sunday games aren't as easy to watch. This week the game doesn't conflict with the 49ers but my local station still isn't showing it. Streaming again for me. Last week the streaming was not good. Kept crashing. Someone on another forum provided a link to one that works. I was able to watch the 4th quarter with no issues. So now I have both saved for this season. Hopefully at least one will work without any problems.

by Elvis
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW that last meaningless Cleveland TD had a lot betting implications. Everyone is talking about the bad beats but what about the lucky covers?

Rams had a game at the Coliseum against the Eagles that ended the same way and if i remember it right, caused the Rams not to cover the spread. (They were already going to lose.) And i think i've seen it at least one other time...

• 1 / 2
11 posts Jul 05 2024