16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Bettis36
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Can anyone tell me why they are a huge fan of Jack Youngblood? I recently won a BEAUTIFUL Blue home jersey signed (great clear autograph) certs and everything in a drawing. I was hoping for a Steelers jersey but I got a Rams Jack Youngblood instead. It's as nice as a jersey gets and I really want it to go to someone who would truly appreciate it.

Thanks for any feedback.

Rob

by Ramsdude
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Bettis36 wrote:Can anyone tell me why they are a huge fan of Jack Youngblood? I recently won a BEAUTIFUL Blue home jersey signed (great clear autograph) certs and everything in a drawing. I was hoping for a Steelers jersey but I got a Rams Jack Youngblood instead. It's as nice as a jersey gets and I really want it to go to someone who would truly appreciate it.

Thanks for any feedback.

Rob

Hi Rob!

Jack is known as Mr Ram and my personal favorite Ram. A true man. A legend in the NFL for playing with a broken leg. Came so close to a ring but came up short. He gave it all for his team and never complained! He was/is as great off the field as well doing many things for charities. Most likely how that jersey got signed!

Jack personifies what a Ram should look like. I love me some Jack Youngblood!!! :)

Feel free to PM me if you want. Would love to see a pic of the jersey! I have a ton of Bettis stuff. Maybe we can work something out?

This paragraph sums up Jack pretty well...

"Youngblood, who put together a Hall of Fame career as a member of the Los Angeles Rams from 1971-84, played through three playoff games with a broken leg that included his lone Super Bowl appearance. Youngblood didn't stop there; he played in the following week's Pro Bowl, to the shock of his NFC teammates"

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Jack was the man, back when men were men.

by Ramsdude
1 year 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

Bettis36 wrote:@Ramsdude

That looks awesome @Bettis36! I am very jealous!

I would love to work something out with you if you are interested. Please PM me if you want to discuss more. :)

by Bettis36
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

This is my first time on this site, how do I PM someone, lol. Sorry I can't figure it out.

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago

Bettis36 wrote:This is my first time on this site, how do I PM someone, lol. Sorry I can't figure it out.

Go to Ramsdudes post. Click on the gear at the bottm right of the screen, then hit the envelope that pops up to get to his PM section. If the gear or envelope dont pop up, then you are restricted by post count. LMK and I'll contact him to try to PM you.

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago

Ramsdude wrote:That looks awesome @Bettis36! I am very jealous!

I would love to work something out with you if you are interested. Please PM me if you want to discuss more. :)

He may be restricted so you might try him.

by Ramsdude
1 year 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

Bettis36 wrote:This is my first time on this site, how do I PM someone, lol. Sorry I can't figure it out.

I sent you a PM Rob. Let me know if you got it. :)

by RedAlice
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Also, I saw you logged into our RFU Discord so, I answered you there as well -

We mostly only use that for our live Game Day chat and everyone is here the rest of the time. Prolly won't get many responses there. :D

• 1 / 2
16 posts Jul 01 2024