8 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38903  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/7/1 ... os-angeles

Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins wants you to know he 'f**king loves f**king L.A.'
By James Dator  @James_Dator on Jul 11, 2015, 10:29p +

St. Louis Rams fans might hate the idea of seeing their beloved team leave to Los Angeles, but Rams' cornerback Janoris Jenkins seems like he's pretty pumped about the prospect.

Not only does Jenkins "f***cking love f***cking L.A.," but "he's sold" on the area. Yeah ... this wasn't a great idea.

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Lmfaoooooooooo. I love you too Janoris!!!!

Janoris Jenkins is the most hated Rams player in STL right now.

by bubbaramfan
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1118  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Is that a blunt smoldering in the background?

by max
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

JJ reminds me of a character from "The Wire"

I hope he makes it to LA.

by AltiTude Ram
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2198  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Fans of football in St. Louis are sensitive right now about the whole issue involving their beloved Rams being stuffed into a moving truck and taken to Los Angeles.

It won't help matters to have a video -- helpfully captured and censored by SB Nation's James Dator -- with Janoris Jenkins pointing out: "I [bleep]ing love [bleep]ing L.A."

No idea where this was or what he was saying it on (maybe the censor was on the show). But it's not going to sit well with Rams fans leading into what could be the team's final season in St. Louis.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... os-angeles

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

JJ has some nasty teeth. In the not so famous words of Keith Moon to Robert Plant in a club, "That's going to go over like a Led Zeppelin" with StL fan.

by TomSlick
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Yeah, we know Janoris loves his <F bombing>, hence all his kids. Janoris turned loose in LA...get those paternity suits lined up.

by den-the-coach
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

Everybody loves LA, what's not to like besides traffic and being thirsty? Living in New York where we had the coldest February since John Adams was President, IMO, you can't put a price on weather! And a palatial venue built for the ages.

• 1 / 1
8 posts Jun 26 2024