30 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Elvis
9 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38903  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BuiltRamTough wrote:Sup Hacksaw!

What Peacock is basically saying is this..

"Stan is going to LA but we're working with the NFL to try and force Stan to sell his team to us"

First of all, Stan is not going to sell the team. Second of all, Stan is apart of the NFL.

Think about this, if STL could force Stan to sell his team, why can't SD and OAK do the same?

Hey man, welcome to RFU.

And you're right, Peacock has basically declared war on SK, if his plan is force Stan to sell. In other words, it's not going well for Peacock or he wouldn't be throwing this Hail Mary...

by Hacksaw
9 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

"Stan is going to LA but we're working with the NFL to try and force Stan to sell his team to us"

First of all, Stan is not going to sell the team. Second of all, Stan is apart of the NFL.

Think about this, if STL could force Stan to sell his team, why can't SD and OAK do the same?

Hey BRT. You got you're voice back. lol Welcome to the new LA board.
Elvis put this site together for the LA contingent which will provide a place to go if/when the stuff hit's the fan in the fall.
Meanwhile, speaking pro LA won't get you banned around here.

I believe we are in complete agreement that it's just a matter of time. Tell you LA Rambro's to come in and check back wile the site population grows.

BTW are you in LA?

GO RAMS

by Hacksaw
9 years 1 month ago

Elvis wrote:

Hey man, welcome to RFU.

And you're right, Peacock has basically declared war on SK if his plan is force Stan to sell. In other words, it's not going well for Peacock or he wouldn't be throwing this Hail Mary...

Exactly. Strong arming an owner is going to sit well with the other OWNERS either. Peecock/Gray's spin would make a spider jealous. Obviously creating an positive atmosphere will attract more followers to their cause but keep it real.

Calling out one of the richest owners in the league isn't very bright unless ESK mentioned this to them at some point. I highly doubt he did though. I mean why would he sell a storied legacy franchise who was the former team in the market he covets so StL can keep them? And then wait for a possible expansion team. Yeah right..
If they can't procure the funding for a stadium in StL , are they now going to find enough folks to pony up for the stadium and buy the team too? Seems preposterous.

by BuiltRamTough
9 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:

Lol
Hey BRT. You got you're voice back. lol Welcome to the new LA board.
Elvis put this site together for the LA contingent which will provide a place to go if/when the stuff hit's the fan in the fall.
Meanwhile, speaking pro LA won't get you banned around here.

I believe we are in complete agreement that it's just a matter of time. Tell you LA Rambro's to come in and check back wile the site population grows.

BTW are you in LA?

GO RAMS

My ban has been lifted on the other board. So I'm a free man lol, I live in Glendale which is basically LA county. It's about 10 miles from Inglewood.

by Hacksaw
9 years 1 month ago

Congrats on getting out of jail. I was surprised CGI did that.

Glendale is close. You'll be stoked if this happens. Soo Glendale,,, do you like Armenian food? I'm in Laguna Beach but always up for a Rams gameday party no matter where. We should all get together for some Rams games in the future. For now TV until they come home.
Are you going to Oxnard when the team scrimmages Dallas? A few of us are going to go there and meet up.

by BuiltRamTough
9 years 1 month ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Congrats on getting out of jail. I was surprised CGI did that.

Glendale is close. You'll be stoked if this happens. Soo Glendale,,, do you like Armenian food? I'm in Laguna Beach but always up for a Rams gameday party no matter where. We should all get together for some Rams games in the future. For now TV until they come home.
Are you going to Oxnard when the team scrimmages Dallas? A few of us are going to go there and meet up.

I'm actually Armenian lol, ya for sure. When they come back we should make clans and get together and tailgate.

by dieterbrock
9 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I can't wait to catch a home game in LA with you guys.

by Hacksaw
9 years 1 month ago

dieterbrock wrote:I can't wait to catch a home game in LA with you guys.

Let's do it. When the dust settles we should all get together and go make some LA style noise.

by Hacksaw
9 years 1 month ago

BuiltRamTough wrote:

I'm actually Armenian lol, ya for sure. When they come back we should make plans and get together and tailgate.

ինչպես եք?
A Medeteranian tailgate will be in order. Shish kebobs on the grill. We will definetly do this.

by BuiltRamTough
9 years 1 month ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:
BuiltRamTough wrote:

I'm actually Armenian lol, ya for sure. When they come back we should make plans and get together and tailgate.

ինչպես եք?
A Medeteranian tailgate will be in order. Shish kebobs on the grill. We will definetly do this.

Loll I can't read that, I was born in Hollywood. As for the rest I AM DOWN. Tailgating in Inglewood is going to be amazing. We're gnna have the best stadium in the world. The parks and bars all around the stadium WOW. Get drunk and watch the game!

• 2 / 3
30 posts Jun 26 2024