1543 posts
  • 118 / 155
 by snackdaddy
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

DirtyFacedKid wrote:I know they probably meticulously planned for this, but does it seem like a good punt may hit the Oculus?

Lol, sounds like a challenge for Hekker. 8-)

by Buck415
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   20  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hacksaw is correct - the Oculus is not over the field. It is several yards on the field side of the first row of seats. (You could see its position more clearly several months ago while they were constructing it, before the hoist.) However there is the truss structure over the field. Maybe Hekker could "test" it? (I doubt he'll get close but it will be fun watching - some day.)

by Mr. Sparkle
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   953  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Looking great but I am thinking more and more that these seats do not have a "protective film" on them that makes them look gray. Think someone had a typo when they ordered the seats? For the first time in the Rams entire history they were going to get seats that match their uniforms.... fingers crossed.

by Elvis
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Here's something from last year:

It's hard to imagine the seats are the same blue as what we saw at the preview center. But i'm not sure exactly what color they are. Are the cushions on yet? Taking the Rams out of the equation for a second i think grey is pretty cool looking.

Gotta admit i find this subject kind of fascinating...

• 118 / 155
1543 posts Jul 05 2024