75 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by aeneas1
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:But you gotta admit, those uniforms were certainly a downgrade. :D The only uniforms they ever won a Superbowl with were the blue and golds!! If they win another one or two with the new duds, who should complain?

gotta say, those blue/gold st. louie unis never bothered me much, in fact back in the day when i collected game used nfl helmets, i picked up a couple from the rams, and in person they were beautiful (imo), very classy looking, and i thought they looked nice when the rams played in the sun... of course they looked downright dull under the basement lights and, if you happened to collect helmets, those metallic gold horns turned neon green after sitting on a shelf for a couple of years.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This is sort of 'Pay to Complain' with a positive side effect.

by moklerman
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:This is sort of 'Pay to Complain' with a positive side effect.
Yeah, seems like there's an ulterior motive. If one doesn't donate, they're a jerk for not helping but if they do donate, it's taken as approval of the new logo.

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:Yeah, seems like there's an ulterior motive. If one doesn't donate, they're a jerk for not helping but if they do donate, it's taken as approval of the new logo.

God damn dude, it's a good cause, Demoff is being self-deprecating encouraging people to donate...

by moklerman
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:God damn dude, it's a good cause, Demoff is being self-deprecating encouraging people to donate...
Sort of proving my point..,.

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Sort of proving my point..,.

Agreed.
It's a great cause,
That he can take credit for...

• 7 / 8
75 posts Jun 17 2024