617 posts
  • 7 / 62
 by UtahRam
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

HopHead Ram wrote:Here's what I keep going back to. When the Rams unveiled the snail logo, I hated it so much. But you know what? It grew on me as it grew on all of us. I never got used to the colors but the logo eventually grew on me and became part of the Rams identity. They got the colors right this time, so that is a huge plus. The logos will grow on all of us. I'll still go out and update my gear eventually. I'm a fan, Its what we do.

Why do you call the old logo a snail logo? It looked nothing like a snail. They should have kept that logo.

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:Okay, maybe it's just me but "sol"(sun) yellow and Rams royal blue? How can I support that when I gave Georgia (deserved) criticism for picking the 2000 colors based on the color's names? Everything I hear about this process and out of Demoff makes me want to punch him in the face.

Well let's face it you're a tough nut to crack, you were never gonna be in the target demographic...

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

The logo is pretty much meh to me. I dont mind the horns, but not a fan of the colors, I wanted something with a darker shade of blue. Now we will look like wussies again. I will hold out some hope for the uniforms themselves since some in the media that have some them (Charles Robinson) thought they were pretty cool.

by azramsfan93
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1494  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Neil039 wrote:Colors aside....you think these logs are a great result for two years of "work & development" by Nike? I sure don't and expected way more that two letters and a cracked horn. Their cut shots of a full Ram in black and white appeared to be a 1,000 Xs better.

Not over reaction, completely underwhelmed by the hype, video and end result.

On a side note, if you enjoy them....great. You're entitled to your to that as I am to being disappointed.

Fair enough. Your reaction was delivered in internet SCREAMING! :D That is what I was referring to the overreaction.

by azramsfan93
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1494  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Anything less than the Ferragamo's was going to be a disappointment to me, so its on me.
I'll wait for the uniforms to come out and try not to judge them either.
I will say that I think Demoff is a narcissist who clearly doesn't relate to fans.
No other team had to go thru the 2 years of awful, mismatched uniforms like the Rams did. And how he handled the teasing/trolling is disgusting at worst, unprofessional at best.

Seriously, you knew that they were NOT going to just use the 1999 version uniforms, right? There was zero chance that was ever going to happen.

by RedAlice
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Not a huge fan of it.

But at least the uniforms will be in the right colors.

Winning games and a fun year into the playoffs will help how we feel about it.

by AvengerRam
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Went to the Rams shop right after the release. Most of the items are the LA logo. They had a ram head hat, but now its gone from the site. Sold out already? Interesting.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2053  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I like the Rams head personally. But agree it could look more aggressive. It is a nice blend of a bunch of era's so I actually do really dig it.

The LA logo looks way better with the gradient color and depth but it only looks "right" to me when it's followed by RAMS. Otherwise it's just to damn corporate cool.

Love the colors.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased. Don't see myself buying anything with the LA logo on it, but will buy a bunch with the Rams head.

Added bonus, all the old stuff is about to go on sale!

I do have to wonder if overall reception would be better if people's moods weren't already tainted by a deadly virus sweeping the globe?

Can't wait for the uniforms now!

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I guess when other teams change their iconic logos, like the Yankees, Dodgers, Cowboys, Raiders etc etc, they can look at the Rams as pioneers of the sort....

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

azramsfan93 wrote:Seriously, you knew that they were NOT going to just use the 1999 version uniforms, right? There was zero chance that was ever going to happen.

Right, which is why I said that anything less than the Ferragamo's was going to be a disappointment to me, so its on me.

• 7 / 62
617 posts Jun 17 2024