74 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by JackPMiller
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I don't care what anyone says, the refs gave the Steelers 7 points. That was not a fumble, it was an incomplete pass. Of course, the game being in Pittsburgh, they will give the Steelers the breaks, and give Minkah Fitzpatrick the TD. The Steelers are one of the glamour teams.

by bremillard
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
Veteran

That is correct. Terrible call. That does not excuse the pathetic offense I've been watching today and too much of the season.

by Neil039
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

What a horrible offensive line the Rams have this year. Never thought I’d miss Sullivan and Saffold so much. The Rams are a team with little to no depth on the Oline with over priced TEs and extra DE’s eating up cap space IMO.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Had to watch the second half at what I didn’t know was a “Steelers Bar”. Though I’m glad as they all seemed pretty chill. This did not appear to be a game that was circled on the calendar/the highlight of their season.

by gmansrams
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   44  
Undrafted Free Agent

ramsfan1977 wrote:Really worried about the Watt against Havenstein match up. Also, do not count out how much Barron will help them prepare this week.

Hav did not finish game and Mark Barron was the Steelers leading tackler with 10 solo.

If you listened to the radio broadcast in quarter 4, Barron's name was announced nearly every play

Good call 1977

by JackPMiller
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

Dick84 wrote:Goff being thoroughly outplayed by Mason Fucking Rudolph.
Ramsey playing like a jackass.

We don't have a first round pick in these next two drafts, because we gave them up for Ramsey. What is worse, Marcus Peters has two INTs for TDs with the Ravens so far.

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Watching that game without my homer hat, we don't appear to be a very good team. Pretty much on par with the 7-9 bullshit years. I don't see us winning the next two games. That puts us at 5-6. We're not good enough to run the table after that. At the moment we cannot beat SF/Hawks/Cowboys. In fact, in the 7 remaining games the Cardinals are our best chance to avoid losing out to finish the season. And even that is iffy.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Watching that game without my homer hat, we don't appear to be a very good team. Pretty much on par with the 7-9 bullshit years. I don't see us winning the next two games. That puts us at 5-6. We're not good enough to run the table after that. At the moment we cannot beat SF/Hawks/Cowboys. In fact, in the 7 remaining games the Cardinals are our best chance to avoid losing out to finish the season. And even that is iffy.

My wife said it best yesterday with "This looks and feels like 7-9 bullshit."

by Hacksaw
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Sad how the mighty have fallen. You know that the FO is scrambling today after that latest debacle.

• 7 / 8
74 posts Jul 08 2024