4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   114  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Its disgusting to all of us.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   953  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

a one score game on the road going into the half is a disaster?

by bremillard
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
Veteran

I predicted after the Super Bowl loss that the Rams would not make the payoffs this season. Their offense without Gurley being healthy was nonexistent. I truly hoped that they would wait until this season was complete before deciding on Goff's worth. They gave the ranch to Goff and now what they have invested in two ineffective players, Goff and Gurley, will insure they will remain mediocre for a while. McVay is not the offensive genius many anointed him as being. Add this all up and you get what we are watching in Pittsburgh.

by R4L
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

bremillard wrote:I predicted after the Super Bowl loss that the Rams would not make the payoffs this season. Their offense without Gurley being healthy was nonexistent. I truly hoped that they would wait until this season was complete before deciding on Goff's worth. They gave the ranch to Goff and now what they have invested in two ineffective players, Goff and Gurley, will insure they will remain mediocre for a while. McVay is not the offensive genius many anointed him as being. Add this all up and you get what we are watching in Pittsburgh.

Truest post I've seen in a while.

by fletch59
4 years 7 months ago
Practice Squad

One drive baby

by fletch59
4 years 7 months ago
Practice Squad

Ok i give up lol

by Haden
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2144  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Dick84 wrote:And McVay ain’t showing much growth right now.

None at all. He sucks and is totally clueless. At least when he tells the reporters it was his fault, he will be telling the truth.

by Haden
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2144  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

[quote="R4L"]Truest post I've seen in a while.[/quot

yep

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

fletch59 wrote:Ok i give up lol

The game was essentially over when the defense let them hold the ball for 8 minutes and kick a field goal. Only the most absurdly optimistic fan thought they would score a TD. By making it a 5 point lead it put the game out of reach. There was no time for two field goals after than 8 minute drive. The defense was good for the most part, but could not come up with the stop when it was desperately needed.

Those guys have to do some soul searching among themselves. Are they good enough to make a playoff run? Or do they mail it in? I don't see them mailing it in. I expect them to give it their all. But quite frankly, they aren't good enough.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Jul 08 2024