322 posts
  • 5 / 33
 by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Here's one of other reasons why we won besides that missed call.

1.JPG

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

The only thing better than savoring the sweet sweet taste of victory is having a bunch of people crying about it the next day. I personally am enjoying it a lot. Cry more. Yes...… tell me more about your pain. Tell me more how upset you are that my Rams are in the SuperBowl. Tell me more…….. plz.

I am waiting for the point where the tide turns from "Saints got robbed" to "rams are America's team" due to the collective hatred for the Pats. I think it will happen pretty quickly..... like in a few days. Until then I will bask in the glory of my NFC championship team and will not spend one minute thinking about a team like the Saints and their history with "fair play" and all that. Nope. Couldn't be me.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:I'm willing to tolerate a certain amount of venting from Saints fans, as I completely understand their upset.

At some point, though, if they're unwilling to give the Rams credit for gutting out a huge win in an extremely tough environment, I'm eventually going to lose my patience and just say "scoreboard."

The Rams won the game and are going to the Super Bowl. Deal with it.

Saints fans just can't accept the fact that we came to their house (fortress) and took their best punch in the first half...…… didn't go down. Came back and punched the whole city of New Orleans in their mouth...……. took their dignity (if they had any *cough* Sean Payton) and went home laughing.

Their minds can't accept that kind of reality so they have made up their own where that one non call "was the whole game". Lmao... Plz cry more and tell me how much pain it brings you that my team won. :mrgreen2:

by Brady
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Horny Mcbae wrote:The only thing better than savoring the sweet sweet taste of victory is having a bunch of people crying about it the next day. I personally am enjoying it a lot. Cry more. Yes...… tell me more about your pain. Tell me more how upset you are that my Rams are in the SuperBowl. Tell me more…….. plz.

I am waiting for the point where the tide turns from "Saints got robbed" to "rams are America's team" due to the collective hatred for the Pats. I think it will happen pretty quickly..... like in a few days. Until then I will bask in the glory of my NFC championship team and will not spend one minute thinking about a team like the Saints and their history with "fair play" and all that. Nope. Couldn't be me.

Just grabbing this for future reference ;)

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
Pro Bowl

Brady wrote:Just grabbing this for future reference ;)

Grab these NU...……………….. Nah..... Welcome to the board. :mrgreen2:

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
Pro Bowl

How stupid are the OT rules tho. The toss is soooooo important and such a big determining factor. They should give the other team a chance to respond even if the first team scores a TD. That rule is silly.

If we had lost without even touching the ball in OT like KC did...…. I would be very disappointed having not been given a chance like that.

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

For sure @Horny Mcbae. Both teams should get the ball once.

• 5 / 33
322 posts Jul 05 2024