149 posts
  • 6 / 15
 by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

hokahey is my schadenfreude St. Louis fan. He's given me more crap at RRF than anyone anytime i even suggested a move was possible. Then when Kroenke announced his Inglewood project, he stopped posting there...

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

A part of me feels bad for them but at the same time they're hypocrites. They want Carson and or they want STL to potentially get another team like the Jaguars. They're ok shitting on 3 cities.

by den-the-coach
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

Elvis wrote:hokahey is my schadenfreude St. Louis fan. He's given me more crap at RRF than anyone anytime i even suggested a move was possible. Then when Kroenke announced his Inglewood project, he stopped posting there...

Funny you post about him, he was the one that kept acting like he had inside information and I stipulated that IMO if in the end the goal was an open air stadium, that IMO, Kroenke would not embrace that type of venue. That IMO, Kroenke's end game was to do more with a stadium that just have his football team play in it. I concur he has not posted in a very long time.

by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Not everybody is hokahey or mr. st.louis, and yeah losing a team, or potentially losing a team is brutal.

I have a good friend in St. Louis who is originally from San Diego. He's a Chargers and Rams fan, and about to get screwed twice. The good news is, he always has a place to stay in L.A. ...

by den-the-coach
8 years 11 months ago
Veteran

BuiltRamTough wrote:A part of me feels bad for them but at the same time they're hypocrites. They want Carson and or they want STL to potentially get another team like the Jaguars. They're ok shitting on 3 cities.

They want football in St. Louis, that's it. They don't care if it's the Rams, Jaguars or the Sillinannies and the love Khan because they believe he would kept the team in St. Louis because he's from nearby Illinois.

Some of them actually think the NFL is going to step and force Kroenke to sell the Rams to keep them in St. Louis, but he won't challenge the NFL that he can move his franchise. That's why I was getting frustrated, in the beginning the thread had some common sense, but then it was being thrown out the window and I'm thankful for this site because of all of us know the Rams are better as the Los Angeles Rams always have and always will be!

by den-the-coach
8 years 11 months ago
Veteran

Elvis wrote:Not everybody is hokahey or mr. st.louis, and yeah losing a team, or potentially losing a team is brutal.

I have a good friend in St. Louis who is originally from San Diego. He's a Chargers and Rams fan, and about to get screwed twice. The good news is, he always has a place to stay in L.A. ...

And that's why I took a laissez-faire approach from the outset because I did not reside in the Golden State or Missouri, but you should want what is best for your team. So let's be honest when Kroenke moves the Rams back home and that venue is completed the pressure to be an upper echelon of the NFL will be magnified and I'm confident the Los Angeles Rams will be a consistent winning team and capable of winning the Super Bowl year in and year out going forward....Of course that's my hope.

by OldSchool
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Going in there I always feel like the emoticon that bang's his head against the wall. I got so frustrated I just stopped posting there.
Props to bluecoconuts, the Ripper and oldschool for their tenacity. They've done an amazing job of fending off Chris W, iced, DB Brooks, sum 1, blue4 and alike.

Some of those people do our jobs for us. They talk themselves in to the corner and don't even realize what they've done. I especially enjoy a few of them that like to criticize people for opinions and guesses and ask for sources then they turn around and do what they complain others do. And the light bulb never even comes on.

by The Ripper
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   494  
United States of America   Naples, FL
Starter

BuiltRamTough wrote:My favorite is "Mr. St.Louis". He was so excited about the Carson town hall meeting and after Monday he's no where to be seen.

He comes in only when he thinks something positive has happened in St Louis or Carson.

by snackdaddy
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:hokahey is my schadenfreude St. Louis fan. He's given me more crap at RRF than anyone anytime i even suggested a move was possible. Then when Kroenke announced his Inglewood project, he stopped posting there...

IIRC, he mentioned if the Rams move he would stop being a Rams fan. He's not so much a Rams fan as he is a St. louis fan. Guys like us, we stuck with the team through everything. I go back to the Roman Gabriel days. He was my first football hero as a kid. Now we have a chance to get our team back. Of course we're excited. I wonder how many Rams fans living in st. louis were fans before they move there? And I wonder how many were cardinals fans?

by OldSchool
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

snackdaddy wrote:

IIRC, he mentioned if the Rams move he would stop being a Rams fan. He's not so much a Rams fan as he is a St. louis fan. Guys like us, we stuck with the team through everything. I go back to the Roman Gabriel days. He was my first football hero as a kid. Now we have a chance to get our team back. Of course we're excited. I wonder how many Rams fans living in st. louis were fans before they move there? And I wonder how many were cardinals fans?

I've even had a few of these idiots tell me on assorted sites that if the Rams move they'd go back to rooting for the football Cardinals. That's a logic that I just can't comprehend.

• 6 / 15
149 posts Jun 17 2024