88 posts
  • 9 / 9
 by Ramfan46
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Seems like collusion to me. Fuck Jerry Richardson, hope the Panthers get stomped in the 1st round now.

by SWAdude
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Taken all together, the attorneys said, that would satisfy the conditions necessary to bring a collusion lawsuit.
It’s unknown at this time if Kroenke will take this route, but reports from the latest round of NFL owners meetings suggest his Inglewood project is trailing the Carson project almost two-to-one and he may not be able to earn enough votes to, if not win the race to Los Angeles, at least block Spanos and Davis for a while longer (it takes 24 of the 32 owners to approve a franchise relocation).

2 to 1??

How the hell can this be true.

Inglewood is by far the only solid proposal being presented.

The politics in this one situation is beginning to ruin this whole NFL experience for me. What a bunch of whores.

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

nice jerry.jpg
Millhouse ll.jpg
poppycock.jpg

Quite the crowd. I hope this takes them down.

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago

Oh and these guys too.
Spanish.jpg
moe howard.jpg

by dieterbrock
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

bubbaramfan wrote:Leaving a sour taste in my mouth. With the crappy officiating, cheating teams getting away with it, and just the crappy all around play, I'm ready to go fishing on Sunday's.

I hear that. Totally agree.
Until Sunday rolls around....

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago

This is a few days old, but I never saw the doc posted here. Sorry if already posted.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/st-l ... ons-121115

St. Louis politician alleges pro-stadium forces sought to bribe council for vote

However, St. Louis' actions allegedly have come with a nasty side effect -- bribery.

Alderwoman Megan-Ellyia Green says some of those who want St. Louis to build a new stadium for the Rams have sought to bribe the city council.
However, St. Louis' actions allegedly have come with a nasty side effect -- bribery.

Alderwoman Megan-Ellyia Green says some of those who want St. Louis to build a new stadium for the Rams have sought to bribe the city council.
This allegation comes on the heels of a key vote for the financing of the stadium, which went 7-2 in favor of the proposed $1 billion package.

Green alleges that proponents of the new stadium deal were approaching family members in attempt to have them influence her vote. According to the allegation made to the FBI, the attempted bribe was made by someone with a significant financial interest in a new stadium.

However, the approved package may not even be enough to keep the Rams in St. Louis. As reported by FOX Sports:

^tfw

by Stranger
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:This is a few days old, but I never saw the doc posted here. Sorry if already posted.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/st-l ... ons-121115

St. Louis politician alleges pro-stadium forces sought to bribe council for vote

This allegation comes on the heels of a key vote for the financing of the stadium, which went 7-2 in favor of the proposed $1 billion package.

Green alleges that proponents of the new stadium deal were approaching family members in attempt to have them influence her vote. According to the allegation made to the FBI, the attempted bribe was made by someone with a significant financial interest in a new stadium.

However, the approved package may not even be enough to keep the Rams in St. Louis. As reported by FOX Sports:

^tfw

Yup, this is most definitely what's happening.

by ramsman34
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Switch from the NFL to the NHL boys. The corruption hasn't reached epic levels in that league....yet.

Stan will end up getting and doing what he wants - he who has the gold makes the rules. He needs NO ONE from the NFL to help him. He needs NO public funding. There have been enough missteps by Richardson and the LA committee to demonstrate grounds for collusion and he might as well slap an antitrust suit on the NFL too if they try to stop him. The STL convention authority blew their chance at keeping the RAMS when they balked at upgrading the DOME @ 700 mil (still cheaper than a new stadium) I hope Stan goes rogue and really hammers some of these other ass-hat owners.

As far as future Superbowls go; if the league/owners can make a truckload of $$$ by having a SB in LA - it will happen regardless of what they threaten.

• 9 / 9
88 posts Jun 28 2024