45 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by Elmgrovegnome
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   624  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I hate night games!

I also don't like my team playing a late season cold weather game, when they haven't played one all year. A night game in cold weather is colder than a day game usually also. There is always potential for injury or simply less effective play overall.

That being said, in general the Bears don't scare me. They have only played three good teams. They got the Shehawks early, when they were still figuring things out. They won that one. They lost to Green Bay and gave up 38 to New England. That's the same Patriot offense that got beat down by Tennessee. So, is the vaunted Bears defense a bit of false advertising? Beating up on teams like the Bucs, Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Arizona, and Detroit can make your defense look scary......the offense too for that matter.

by aeneas1
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yeah, count me among those who aren't crazy about sunday night (or thursday night) games, much prefer sunday afternoon games, mnf is enough for me... of course if i didn't have game pass, and there was a risk i wouldn't be able to see a televised rams game, then i'd be a huge sunday/thursday night fan! in other news, the rams will be 11-1 once the bears game rolls around, just sit the guys if the weather sucks, ha ha...

by sloramfan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

"just sit the guys if the weather sucks"..

lol!!

if the saints are 9-3, and the rams are 11-1.. then ya, sit 'em...

go rams

slo

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:Bears fans are on the friendlier side for sure.

But I feel the humor went clean over your head. :roll2:

Have fun I guess.

You concern was justified in New Orleans as their fans have strangely transitioned from being friendly to downright assholes. I think the carpetbaggers that have moved to New Orleans and locked onto the Saints brought some bad attitudes along.

I've already been poking around Amazon.com for battery heated socks and true cold weather gear in preparation for the Rams game at Soldier Field.

by Hacksaw
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:You concern was justified in New Orleans as their fans have strangely transitioned from being friendly to downright assholes. I think the carpetbaggers that have moved to New Orleans and locked onto the Saints brought some bad attitudes along.

I've already been poking around Amazon.com for battery heated socks and true cold weather gear in preparation for the Rams game at Soldier Field.

St.Loser Fan, you've been unofficially nominated to be our eyes on the ground. Please send reports and photos via chat or Red's game day thread. We all will appreciate and live vicariously through your offerings.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:St.Loser Fan, you've been unofficially nominated to be our eyes on the ground. Please send reports and photos via chat or Red's game day thread. We all will appreciate and live vicariously through your offerings.

I'll try. The challenge will be typing with frostbitten fingers and figuring out at what cold temperature phones stop operating. ;)

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:I'll try. The challenge will be typing with frostbitten fingers and figuring out at what cold temperature phones stop operating. ;)

Your phone will work and with gloves under seasonally normal temperatures +- 10 degrees you should not experience any frostbite.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:Your phone will work and with gloves under seasonally normal temperatures +- 10 degrees you should not experience any frostbite.

I was joking.

I remember one Valentine's Day weekend I took my wife to Chicago and it never got above zero degrees the entire time we were there.

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:I was joking.

I remember one Valentine's Day weekend I took my wife to Chicago and it never got above zero degrees the entire time we were there.

Oh! We are recognizing humor now.

No shit Sherlock. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

SWAdude wrote:Oh! We are recognizing humor now.

No shit Sherlock. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Okay.

• 4 / 5
45 posts Mar 28 2024