54 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by PARAM
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12243  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:For someone who doesn't want these discussions to be "personal"...

You sure like making things about YOU.

He's always been an opera singer. Me-me-me-me-me-me-me-me. ;)

aeneas1 wrote:very impressive leadership, and obvious player respect towards goff, from where i'm sitting.

He's come a long way in a short time. McVay's leadership shouldn't go unnoticed either. Both have allowed the Rams to come a very long way in a short time. It's awesome for Ram fans who've waited so long for things to change for the better.

On Donald, is it a defensive mentality? Often referred to as a warrior's mentality? In reality, I think it's a loose screw. Most of the better defensive players I knew in school were a little "off". And I'm sure as they climb through high school, college and eventually into the pros, that level of "off" helps them perform. Of course it can be a problem when somebody gets them off their game. Or when they carry it off the field, through the locker room and into society. I certainly don't think the latter is the case with AD.

by snackdaddy
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:bam.

bradford threw for a lot of yards his rookie season which convinced more than a few that he had a great future in this league, but he never led the team to points, just a bunch of easy, empty yards... a qb has to be able to lead his offense to points, which goff has done in spades the last two seasons, which wentz hasn't done this season.

lol, how about the Bucs 500 yards of offense resulting in 3 points? :lol2:

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

/zn/ wrote:I never said I was riding with Goff since Cal days. And that "pretended" remark is beneath you. The fact that PA did cherry picked "research" isn't enough to cast aspersions that way. I backed the Goff pick from before the draft (when I made up my mind on that ) and always avoided the Goff/Wentz arguments, because I always thought they would both be good qbs. (Don't know what happened this year.) It doesn't matter if they both have good careers...Wentz is an Eagle, and Goff was a great pick and is proving every game that he has rare traits.

I don't really care about message board posts. It's all a bit of fun at the end. Only actual idiots or people with a massive inferiority complex pretend to never have been wrong about anything and you don't seem like you are either.

We're cool bro.

by /zn/
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:I don't really care about message board posts. It's all a bit of fun at the end. Only actual idiots or people with a massive inferiority complex pretend to never have been wrong about anything and you don't seem like you are either.

We're cool bro.

Fair enough.

• 6 / 6
54 posts Apr 18 2024