250 posts
  • 18 / 25
 by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:@Hacksaw

helpful pics, thanks...

yes, it's by design, mobile viewports (less than 992px wide) see a different navbar.... re the name thing, click on dashboard, from there click "delete cookies" under the "navigation heading (3rd item down)... then, on both desktop and mobile, go into your browser settings and clear history/cache....

also, not sure i follow this:

"When I go into the reply page the name sometimes turns white and when it does, the forum page turns name turns white also."

the pages should always display the same colors, moreover they're not tied to usernames, so i don't really get what you mean when you say "the forum page turns white also"...

Yeah that wasn't a clear description. The user name in question is the only thing that changes between blue and white. .

1.jpg

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

And now it's white again...

2.JPG

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:And now it's white again...

it's gotta be a cache thing... if you're feeling adventurous, and using a desktop/laptop and chrome, right click on your user name and then click "inspect" from the drop-down list...

you should get this popup screen:

chrome_2018-09-18_13-17-42.png

in the above example the box on the right shows the original moderator blue color "A" crossed, and overridden by white "B"... my guess is when you do this the blue color won't be crossed out which, again, leads me to believe that you need to clear your browser history/cache and forum cookies as described earlier.

by dieterbrock
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Yeah.. I can barely use this on my iphone now.. which I typically do a lot.

If you just clear your browsing history from settings, it clears it all up and it works like a champ. I’m on iPhone 90% of the time

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Okay. I'll try that.

yes, you definitely have to clear your browser history/cache in order to see/experience any of the changes...

mobile - ios:

safari - open settings app, tap safari, tap clear history and website data, tap confirm, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open browser.

chrome - tap chrome menu, tap settings, tap privacy, select the data type you want to clear, tap clear, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.

mobile - android:

tap settings, tap apps or application manager, swipe to the all tab - in the list of installed apps find and tap your web browser - tap clear data, and then clear cache, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.

from within chrome - tap chrome menu, tap settings, tap (advanced) privacy, tap clear browsing data, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.

desktop - all browsers:

from an open browser/tab simultaneously click cntrl + shift + delete keys, a clear browsing data window will appear, select clear data, close window, refresh browser.

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:If you just clear your browsing history from settings, it clears it all up and it works like a champ. I’m on iPhone 90% of the time

btw, forgot to ask, is the dashboard menu more legible now in phone view, easier to navigate, can see all of the choices, unlike before?

also, forgot to mention, i just noticed that the chat button that appears at the top of the forum and posting pages aligned a bit hinky on the phone size that you use, i fixed it, should line up better now, but you'll have to clear your browser cache to see it...

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:Paint it Black is an awesome song!

prob is, whenever i hear it, it's stuck in my head for at least a week! then again there are worse things!

by Flash
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1203  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:prob is, whenever i hear it, it's stuck in my head for at least a week! then again there are worse things!

I've definitely have had worse songs stuck in my head.

by Elvis
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Flash wrote:I've definitely have had worse songs stuck in my head.

It's amazing my wife hasn't murdered me considering some of the stuff i walk around mindlessly singing...

• 18 / 25
250 posts Mar 28 2024