Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I like the pictures..

by majik
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1199  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Ok the team that allowed Aaron Rodgers to comeback in the 2nd half and gave up 24 in that game is ranked ahead of a defense that allowed 13 over its two games and didn't allow its last opponent to get over the 50 yd line until the last play of a blowout. Yeah, right

by BobCarl
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4282  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:according to the gang at pff

I take PFF with a grain of pfft

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2035  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Well those PFF mf's can shove their magic numbers where the sun don't shine. Cowherd and the NFL have it right imo.

Admittedly, I'm a little biased.

by Extremes
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   121  
Belarus   LA
Practice Squad

Can someone tell me who are the 18 QB's better than Goff, Outside of Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, and Phillip Rivers? Matt Stafford can fuck off, so can Carson Wentz and his RPO offense out the ass. Matt Ryan Noodle Arm is not better than Jared Goff. Patrick Mahomes, second coming of Deshaun Watson.. not better than Jared Goff.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Phillip Rivers?

WHo are the other 12 better than Jared Goff? Ryan Fitzmagic? I hate how they advertise this dogshit every sunday, and the head of the snake is that jackass Cris Collinsworth. Goff at 18. get the fuck of here.

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

i'm thinking the qb rankings through week 2 that the folks at football outsiders just put out makes a heckuva lot more sense than the laughable nonsense collinsworth's minions recently pitched - of course the keen minds at pff just see things, know things, understand things, that the general nfl fan and nfl sports outlets just can't grasp, ha ha...

a couple of notes: pff has always made a habit of sticking with their guys, or units, for example they've always overrated stafford and manning and they seem intent on continuing this trend even tho their production so far has been laughable... goff is on the flipside of this bias, they didn't like him from the get-go and refuse to admit they were wrong, instead they embarrassingly choose to continue to rate him low while putting a bunch of also-rans ahead of him... i do love the fact that they at least owned up to jimmy g-spot - they loved him and continued to rank him ridiculously high all of last season and early this season, it must be killing them to finally have to move him down to where he belongs, ha ha...

* = guys pff has ranked above goff... in closing, who fuckin' cares? we all know that we have a top tier qb on our hands!

VirtualBox_2018-09-19_03-42-04.png

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Nice ranking.
1.jpg

2.JPG

by phoenixrising
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

I'd take Goff over Rothlisberger right now, and maybe even Brees--though I may be a bit premature on that one, we'll see.

• 2 / 2
19 posts Mar 28 2024