492 posts
  • 25 / 50
 by Elvis
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW, as i understand it, pretty much every NFL stadium runs north south, except for the Coliseum...

by lbheat
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   46  
United States of America   Hacienda Heights, Ca
Undrafted Free Agent

maxxx power wrote:Thanks. The interesting part about that is the Chargers fan on this thread said he got tix in section 116, which is the Chargers side. Which I ASSUME is the HOME side, which, according to the renderings is the SHADE side. Which is also the opposite side of tunnel 137. :?2:

See thats what I would have thought as well. The bigger side is 116 (left) and right side of stadium makes more sense being the visitor location. Hmm i guess I’ll ask my sales rep.

by SWAdude
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

CardinalFan wrote:My question to my rep.

‘Can you tell me where, if any, the players tunnel for entering and exiting the field. Looking at a map I am guessing 101 or 105 or 119 or 124. Whichever ones they are would be my 1st targeted front row seats.”

Quote from my sales rep “Ram’s will run out of 137 and Visitors will run out of 106”

This is the club seats but I hope higher res to get idea.

I don’t know if this helps but I have this...

276C5677-DFD4-47D0-B003-E05E835F17D9.png

by maxxx power
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

SWAdude wrote:I don’t know if this helps but I have this...

276C5677-DFD4-47D0-B003-E05E835F17D9.png

It sure as hell does! Thanks.

Also, I emailed my guy and heard back this morning. I am in wave 2 and those in wave 2 should expect to get an email in the next 2 weeks on our window.

Curious to see what's left at that point.

I asked for confirmation on which side is the Rams' side. Shade is west side so logic would dictate west side. I will inform once I hear back.

by maxxx power
5 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

He just confirmed that the Rams home side is the East side. Buuuuuut, the shade side is the west side. Makes no sense to me.. :roll2:

It's more important for me to sit in shade than on the Rams side so I guess if I get seats I will be sitting with the enemy.

by SWAdude
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

maxxx power wrote:He just confirmed that the Rams home side is the East side. Buuuuuut, the shade side is the west side. Makes no sense to me.. :roll2:

It's more important for me to sit in shade than on the Rams side so I guess if I get seats I will be sitting with the enemy.

I feel you about the sun side brother.

Let me give you my take on this and encourage you to get your reps as well.

This is far from your normal outdoor stadium. There is a HUGE screen above the stadium. My best estimation is this stadium is true east west, down in a bowl. As the season goes on the sun will lower on the southern horizon. There are seats on the home side that would face the sun more than others. But not all will get the sun where you would want it least. My guess is the canopy has been well thought out and exposure will be minimalized.

I have serious doubts the home side was selected without serious, billion dollar thought. And I strongly prefer the home side to watch the side show on our bench. That action to me can be very entertaining as well.

But then again, this is all moot. We are so good that all our games will be played in prime time from now on anyways. :lol2:

GO RAMS!!!

by maxxx power
5 years 6 months ago
Pro Bowl

Sage advice. I would love to hear other's thoughts on this, especially those that already bought seats.

SWAdude wrote:I feel you about the sun side brother.

Let me give you my take on this and encourage you to get your reps as well.

This is far from your normal outdoor stadium. There is a HUGE screen above the stadium. My best estimation is this stadium is true east west, down in a bowl. As the season goes on the sun will lower on the southern horizon. There are seats on the home side that would face the sun more than others. But not all will get the sun where you would want it least. My guess is the canopy has been well thought out and exposure will be minimalized.

I have serious doubts the home side was selected without serious, billion dollar thought. And I strongly prefer the home side to watch the side show on our bench. That action to me can be very entertaining as well.

But then again, this is all moot. We are so good that all our games will be played in prime time from now on anyways. :lol2:

GO RAMS!!!

by 10:01
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

Century Blvd runs true east-west. My guess (from pictures I’ve taken on approach to lax) is that the stadium runs just slightly northwest to southeast.

by Elvis
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

10:01 wrote:Century Blvd runs true east-west. My guess (from pictures I’ve taken on approach to lax) is that the stadium runs just slightly northwest to southeast.

Yeah this photo shows that pretty well...
Attachments
F768A6DA-E854-4C87-8113-F8B6426B38BF.jpeg

• 25 / 50
492 posts Mar 28 2024