6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by rossjonesuk
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   4  
Great Britain   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hey all!

I’m making my first ever visit to the U.S in a few weeks on a business trip, and I’m a huge NFL fan (go to every game in London, + stay up until 3am on Sunday nights from Sept-Dec to get my live football fix), so thought I just had to find a way to get to a game whilst I’m over.

Luckily for me, I have 24hrs in L.A before I head on to San Fran., and in those 24hrs the Rams are at home! Not only that, it’s Rams vs Chargers. :shock2:
So I got my ticket already, but how do I make the most of the gameday experience once I’m there? Bearing in mind this is my first ever NFL game live in the U.S.
Do I wander around the tailgate (or is that not the done thing)? Is their even 1 “tailgate” area or is that not how it works?? Is it cool to explore the Coliseum or is there not that much to see? How early do you get to your seat, and does anything go on after the game has finished (over here the pre-game shows are poor so I just get to my seat like 30mins before kick-off... after the game it’s a mad rush to get back to the tube station or your car, before the roads & pubic transport gets too clogged up & you end up stuck for ages)

Any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

I am not a LA local but I have gone to a Rams home game a couple years back as well. @LARams_1963 actually hosts a tailgate party for basically every game. Reach out to him if you would like to get in on the tailgating action :grinning:

by rossjonesuk
5 years 9 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Great! Thanks for the advice! I’ll contact him and hopefully get to experience some of the famed tailgate atmosphere. :smile:

by LARams_1963
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Welcome Ross!! YES! We will be tailgating for the Chargers game if you wish to join us. I will start a thread the beginning of that game week with detailed info :)

by rossjonesuk
5 years 9 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Legend. Thanks so much!! Can’t wait for it. I’ll keep an eye out for the thread and hopefully catch up with you in that week to know where to head.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Jun 16 2024