56 posts
  • 2 / 6
 by Hacksaw
6 years 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:well the rams are in hollywood....

Perfect. See what I mean.

9.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

actually i've always loved this color combo, absolutely beautiful imo...
Attachments
Z02.jpg
Z01.jpg

by 69RamFan
6 years 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:interesting idea, but i think a lot of fans gripe when helmet color doesn't match uniform color... anyway, speaking of practice unis, i always liked this navy shade the rams used in camp a while back, matches the current helmets, maybe outline the white numbers in yellow for a home jersey look?

01.jpg

I kinda of hate those colors,,,,, It just reminds me of the STL color in which I couldn't stand...
California is suppose to be a bright colorful State...

So we need those Royal Blues color for the Unis.

Here is an Old picture with the colors I mention for helmets and Unis..

But the only difference I would make white tops with blue horns on the sleeves and stripes down the side of the pants..
Attachments
RAMs 60 Unis2.jpg
RAMs 60 Unis.jpg

by Hacksaw
6 years 3 hours ago

aeneas1 wrote:actually i've always loved this color combo, absolutely beautiful imo...

I actually do like this combo. Not quite the blueberry navy tho.

Great pic's of Les Richter 'scale'.

by aeneas1
6 years 2 hours ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:I kinda of hate those colors,,,,, It just reminds me of the STL color in which I couldn't stand...
California is suppose to be a bright colorful State...

So we need those Royal Blues color for the Unis.

Here is an Old picture with the colors I mention for helmets and Unis..

But the only difference I would make white tops with blue horns on the sleeves and stripes down the side of the pants..

i have both a game used rams helmet from the gabriel days, and a current rams helmet, they're very close in color, midnight navy, are you saying you want to keep the rams current helmet color? also, you don't like the color jersey gabriel is sporting in the photo you posted?

"stripes down the side of the pants"? do you mean a pair of stripes per side instead of one wide one? and adding horns on the sleeves of the white grabriel-era jersey, i'm guessing you're talking about something like this?

03.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 2 hours ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:I actually do like this combo. Not quite the blueberry navy tho.
Great pic's of Les Richter 'scale'.

it's often really hard to point to a pic and say these are the colors i want, because colors can look so different from pic to pic, and can even look more different when seen in person... les's jersey is a good example, so is the one gabriel is sporting in the photo @69RamFan posted, jerseys back the were made of durene which produced really deep, rich colors, but they could look so different from one pic to another... same with helmets, lighting often impacts their actual color tremendously, heck it's hard for me to use photos of the rams from cardinals and falcons games for the headers, when they play at their joints, because the red push from the ambient light makes the rams navy look purple... anyway, pretty much impossible to get folks to agree on anything, much less what the best looking rams color scheme is, ha ha..

by 69RamFan
6 years 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:i have both a game used rams helmet from the gabriel days, and a current rams helmet, they're very close in color, midnight navy, are you saying you want to keep the rams current helmet color? also, you don't like the color jersey gabriel is sporting in the photo you posted?

"stripes down the side of the pants"? do you mean a pair of stripes per side instead of one wide one? and adding horns on the sleeves of the white grabriel-era jersey, i'm guessing you're talking about something like this?

03.jpg

Yes exactly, with the helmet they have now....

and when we have to wear dark colors at someone else stadium, cause they wear white.
Have the royal blue like Gab is wearing but with white horns on the sleeve and numbers...

by aeneas1
6 years 50 minutes ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Yes exactly, with the helmet they have now....

and when we have to wear dark colors at someone else stadium, cause they wear white.
Have the royal blue like Gab is wearing but with white horns on the sleeve and numbers...

gotchya... btw does the navy jersey gabe is sporting in the pic you posted strike you as the same shade of royal blue that the rams now sport with their ferragamo's? close to it?

04.jpg

by Hacksaw
6 years 19 minutes ago

I like the practice blue too

1.jpg

Or is that Royal?

1.jpg

Rams baby!!

by aeneas1
6 years 11 minutes ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:I like the practice blue too. Or is that Royal?

i think the rams and giants got a discount... now if the rams can get the giants to tell them what pantone color they use for their helmets the look will be complete! :D

01.jpg

• 2 / 6
56 posts Jun 17 2024