• 1 / 6
 by aeneas1
6 years 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

past and present: royal blue home jersey, navy helmet:

x01.jpg

should the rams switch to a royal blue helmet (right image) to match their royal blue home jerseys if the eventual change in uniform plan includes going with the "ferragamo's"?

x02.jpg

or should they nix the royal blue altogether (left image) and instead go with a navy shade for their home jerseys that matches their current helmets, while still keeping the "ferragamo" design?

x03.jpg

personally i've never liked the royal blue shade, and think it looks kind of cartonnish when set against yellow, i'd much prefer that the rams go with a dark navy, maybe not quite as dark as their current helmets, but still pretty dark, in fact i think the navy "ferragamo's" pictured above would look pretty sharp.

by PARAM
6 years 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I like the Royal Blues, the Navies, the Blue and Whites. Truthfully any Rams jersey looks good to me. Even those Thursday Night Color-Splash.

by Hacksaw
6 years 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ROYAL!

by Elvis
6 years 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I think the navy looks pretty sharp but (and Hacksaw is a good indication), i don't think it's gonna fly with a lot of the Ferragamos crowd...

by aeneas1
6 years 3 hours ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:ROYAL!

ha ha, now there's a surprise!

in other news... navy! navy! navy! :D

z01.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 3 hours ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:I don’t get too much into the uni stuff..

so you're saying you have a life? :D

Dick84 wrote:But the navy/yellow is sharp and a good concept for new Unis. A little “meaner”, than the Royal.

yeah, and i think that's why i dig the darker navy more than the royal, it looks "meaner", that and because it reminds me more of the blue/white days...

by 69RamFan
6 years 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   3234  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

I would go with the color royal blue unis we have on the practice unis for horns on the sleeve and numbers over white unis and white pants with royal blue strips on the side. Then the helmets would be navy blue and white horns.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:ha ha, now there's a surprise!

in other news... navy! navy! navy! :D

Army! Marines! Air Force!.. lol

Blueberry is meaner? LA tradition out the window?
Re uni's, IDK more than what I like,, but the California blue (like Warriors) is Royal. jmo
Navy (not blueberry) matches the helmet better tho. Navy is more 'murder'.

Gimme Royal or give me disappointment. Those are our colors. Yellow gold too.. imo :D

RGII OROY.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

0.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 2 hours ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:I would go with the color royal blue unis we have on the practice unis for horns on the sleeve and numbers over white unis and white pants with royal blue strips on the side. Then the helmets would be navy blue and white horns.

interesting idea, but i think a lot of fans gripe when helmet color doesn't match uniform color... anyway, speaking of practice unis, i always liked this navy shade the rams used in camp a while back, matches the current helmets, maybe outline the white numbers in yellow for a home jersey look?

01.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 2 hours ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Gimme Royal or give me disappointment. Those are our colors. imo :D

well the rams are in hollywood....

02.jpg

• 1 / 6
56 posts Jun 17 2024