53 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by BuiltRamTough
9 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:Hopefully Kroenke invited him to his island and they are hammering something out.
I don't want the Rams sharing LA so hopefully that's what they're hammering.

Lol why not? I personally don't care tbh. As long as they just come. I wouldn't even mind the Rams playing in Carson. Just come!

by moklerman
9 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Mostly because of what happened back in the '80's. Raiders definitely stole some of the Rams' thunder(for a variety of reasons) and I'd rather have the return of the Rams be an epic, concentrated celebration. I think if the Rams come alone that it'll galvanize SoCal. If it's the Rams/other then I fear splitting the fan base will be a bad start that will lead to apathy.

by BuiltRamTough
9 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Mostly because of what happened back in the '80's. Raiders definitely stole some of the Rams' thunder(for a variety of reasons) and I'd rather have the return of the Rams be an epic, concentrated celebration. I think if the Rams come alone that it'll galvanize SoCal. If it's the Rams/other then I fear splitting the fan base will be a bad start that will lead to apathy.

I agree with you but if it's Rams/Chargers or bust I rather have them both. Although I think only one team should move to LA Bc it's going to be tough to drop 2 teams in LA and expect support for both. That is why Sam Farmer and me thinks it should be only the Rams from the get go, that way they could make sure and get LA right. Ultimately I think that's what's going to happen but will see.

• 6 / 6
53 posts Sep 07 2024